Sunday, February 28, 2010

Still Waiting...

Just to update you on yesterdays post... My brother in law has found MOST of his family, BUT they are still waiting to hear from his brother and sister. Although I have not met them, my heart still aches for my brother in law and his family. The longer it is that they don't hear from them, the more likely they are not alive! Please keep praying. His family is still keeping hope that they are still alive. Your prayers are still VERY appreciated!

THANK YOU to all of you who have already commented and who have kept his family in your prayers!

6 comments:

Dreams Do Come True said...

THANK GOD for who he has found... I hope the rest are found safe.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Thank you for the update. Continued prayers for all of Chile.
Suz

gram said...

i hope you hear more good news and they fine the rest of his family, also i hope you mom is doing well, tell her she is in my thoughts.
thank you.

Kit Kat said...

Oh Britt!
Give my love to your sister and her husband! I talked to my mom today, and let her know about what is going on. She said she would keep them in her prayers as well.
Lots of love

Blogs said...

Goodness. So sad! I hate that we can't do more than pray! They are in our thoughts and prayers! Stay Positive and Hopeful:) God is Good!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Keeping them in my prayers for sure.