Monday, October 19, 2009

FB and me :) = sisters?



FB dyed her hair over the weekend... It is now the same color as mine. It used to be blond, and even still people asked us if we were sisters. Last time I checked my skin was not tan enough to be Cuban, but it was a compliment never the less :) BUT now, we really do look like sisters! I took pictures to prove it. The first is with my camera, but then it died (darn batteries) so we took one with her phone. :) I think they are pretty cute, even if I was in my pj's (and threw my cute jean jacket )!!!!




I think I'm going to like having a little sister :)

2 comments:

~Tom~ said...

Yep, I can definitely see where people would take you for sisters now. And for the record, I never would have known you were in your PJs if you had not said it.

Lori said...

You girls look so adorable! And yes, like sisters!