Tuesday, August 25, 2009

:(

Complaints:

I miss Aidyn!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm breaking out.

I'm breaking out because of "That time of the month."

I have horrible cramps.

I woke up early to pick up my check-realized it was TEENY TINY-drove to the bank-realized the bank doesn't open until 9 (which is the start of my shift!)-realized once again not having money SUCKS!

I'm running out of foundation/bronzer/eye liner. :( MAC make up= $too much$ guess its waiting until my next check!

My mom is in pain! I wish I could be there for her... I feel so helpless!

Chick fil a doesn't put enough tater tots in their breakfasts! darn it.

........................................................................

Think that's enough complaints? I think so too! Now I can go on and have a fantastic day with my kids! :) I'll post happy stuff later! I promise!

0 comments: