Friday, September 16, 2011

:) Here goes nothing!

I just realized there is SOOO many things you guys have missed out on! Since I have an unexpected day off (due to Aidyn having a sick day). I decided to get caught up with your blogs, and catch you up on the life of Aidyn and me :) There is so very much to catch you up on. So I'll start at the beginning, and post my way through. If you are still here reading any of this. You are a saint! If not.. well then this is just for my own safe keeping.


So here goes nothing...

Hope you enjoy!


3 comments:

Bree said...

I'm still here! Glad to hear you're happy and doing well (from the post below :):)

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

i'm still here lol, glad to see you !!

Brae said...

I am still here, I've sure missed reading your updates!!