Wednesday, May 11, 2011

CH-CH-CHAAAANNGGGEEESSSS...

Ahhh my blogger family!



I am in fact ALIVE!



I have had several comments/emails from those of you who are not my facebook friends (who should be!) asking if I was still among the living..



I am!



I promise!




Life is good!



Really good!



Between hard work and getting money back from my taxes, I should be (almost) debt free! (minus one student loan!) I am beyond thrilled! It'll be so nice not having that pressure on my shoulders!



Due to hard work and some MAJOR self control, I am down almost 35 pounds! WOOHOO! My brother and I even won the gym's team challenge!!! Earning ourselves a free month membership! In six weeks I lost 20.2 lbs and my brother lost 17 lbs! We started two weeks after the other teams, and we still pulled through and won it! :)



I've started running! I used to literally DREAM about running at night while I slept! Flying over the pavement! Leaping logs! Feeling the wind in my hair! Well I'm not leaping, and I'm not flying.. but I am jogging! I'm getting better and better on my mile time!



I am thrilled with my progress! I just feel myself getting stronger and healthier every day!







Now for the BIGGEST news!




I'm moving!




Aidyn and I are moving in August to Iowa!



We are moving closer to Aidyn's father!



Things are going REALLY well with his dad, and we are really looking forward to be closer and not having such a large distance between us!



This weekend I am going down to interview preschools, check out apartments, and hopefully I will have an interview as well! (fingers crossed!)



Aidyn is nervous about the move! He is very sad about leaving his cousins, but I think once he is in his own room, near his dad, and living in the country he will be one VERY VERY happy boy!



Between all that, work, planning a pub crawl, a wedding shower, being in a wedding, having a garage sale, bachelorette party, running in a 5k, etc... I am keeping myself quite busy!



I hope all of you are too! The one thing I have learned in my months away, is that life is BEAUTIFUL! That sometimes you just have to take control over it and do what you always wanted to do! That nothing is out of your reach! That you just have to dive in!



Life is coming together for me! I am no longer just a an observer, I am a participant in my life! :)



I know I may not be around, and I DO miss you all VERY much, but I am not sorry! I am happy with how my life is right now! I'll stop periodically to say hi, but like always, you can find me on FACEBOOK! :)



Really hoping you are all doing well, and wishing you the fullest life! :)

12 comments:

Jumble Mash said...

So glad to hear that you are doing so well. I do miss you, but am VERY happy to hear that you are living a great life! Congrats on losing so much weight! That's amazing! Keep it up!

Megan Ashley said...

So glad that you are alive and well! Congrats on the weight loss, you rock!!!!!

Jillian said...

It is so great to hear that things are going well. Congratulations on the weight loss and on the upcoming move!!

Dani @ OKDani.com said...

She LIVES!!!! HOORAAAYY!!! I missed you girl. I'm so glad you're doing well and excited for all the amazing changes and progress you've made in your life. You're a tremendous woman.
GO
YOU
xo,
Dani

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

great post, super inspirational and i'm sure you're right about your little one eventually being okay with the move. Kids are so adaptable and he'll be happy to be closer to his dad for sure i bet!

asj said...

Glad to hear you're doing well, can't wait to hear more about Iowa!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

So glad to hear you are well!!! Congrats on the weight loss that is awesome! And how exciting you're going to be moving closer to Aidyn's Dad!! He'll love that! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Glad everything is going well. Miss you though! :)

Shelley said...

Aww I'm so happy for you!! Congrats on losing that weight and being the person you want to be!! Thanks for updating us!!

Since you are really busy and probably haven't looked at my blog in a while, I thought I should update you on ME in this comment. I'm pregnant and having a baby girl in SEPTEMBER! Haha!

Debbie said...

so so happy that all is SO well with you! I hope you keep us all posted...

Dancy said...

You rule, but you know that - SO glad to hear that things are going well for you. You deserve it!

I have to add though: If you would write a post about how you're losing the weight - what you're eating, how often you work out etc, that'd be kinda awesome. I'm trying to jump on the bandwagon & I just can't get motivated. :(

Riahli said...

Awesome! :)