Saturday, March 26, 2011

life changes!


I'm fairly certain my fans/friends/followers are dropping like flies.

Understandable.

But for those of you who are still around...

Here is an update :)

For starters, we are still very much alive :)

In fact I am VERY certain that I am finally living my life.

I'm learning to love myself.

I'm learning to take care of myself.

I'm learning to trust myself.

Most important I am getting to know myself.

Not just as a mother.

Not just as a friend...

but as a woman.

I've learned that when I start to love myself, the rest of my life will fall into place.

(with hardwork of course)

I started to realize that when I care about myself, I care about what I put into my body.

When I love myself I WANT to go to the gym.

In fact I CRAVE the gym!

When I did the 30 day shred, I dreaded it. Now my hour and a half at the gym is almost a retreat!

I've learned that when I really got to know myself, I didn't need to spend money on things to make myself happy!

I started to pay off my debt. I got my spending in order!

My life is slowly becoming what I've wanted it to be.

I am not there yet...

but I am getting there.

I've lost 15 pounds (in a month) .

I've paid off a credit card, and a student loan.

I've worked more.

Gone to the gym almost every day (Minus last weekend, when I was away from home!)

These baby steps are getting me closer and closer to my goals.

I think the biggest thing is that I am PROUD of myself!

I am able to celebrate my accomplishments, and not down play them!

Because when you work hard, you deserve it.

And by golly, I'm working hard! :))

So if you have been wondering why you haven't seen me..

Well now you know :)

Because changing your life is A LOT of work!



Just remember... I LOVE you all!


p.s. the picture was taken the day before I started working out... :) I plan to get pictures taken when I meet my goal weight :)

22 comments:

Courtney said...

This is awesome! I'm proud of you! :) Once we love ourselves, everything else just falls into place.

You know we've missed you around these parts! =)

Rebekah said...

This is all wonderful! I am so proud of you!

Cecily said...

Great news, Brittany! Glad you are doing so well. Stay focused! :)

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I'm so proud of you for really taking charge in your life!! Congrats on the weight loss!! What are your secrets, cause I need some help! :) Can't wait to see the new and improved you!

Sara Strand said...

I am SO proud of you! Keep rocking it chick! :)

Bree said...

Glad you're doing good! I was actually just looking through my blogs the other day and wondering where you went again!

Truly His said...

Great for you, girl!! I was wondering where you went to... WAY TO GO!!!

Tylaine said...

Hey Brittany! I was just thinking the other day where did she go?? I've missed you and your sweetness. I'm so glad to hear things are going so well for you. Way to go on the weight loss! Wish I could go to the gym with you! :)
You're Awesome!! Love the picture!

Aimee said...

Yay yay ya my favorite blogger ever is back!! Woot!! I am so proud of you. I crave the gym too. So much so that it doesnt bother nme to wake up at 830 am on a saturday so that I can go to Zumba :)

Congrats 15 poounds is a lot. 15 pounds in 1 month is fantastic

I am so glad that you are learning more about yourself and thar youre proud! You should be. You ROCK!

:) <3

Jillian said...

Good to hear from you I was just thinking about you the other day! So good to hear that things are going well. Keep up the optimism!!!!

Token Yankee said...

Good for you!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Rebecca said...

i'm so proud of you. that is an awesome job you are doing for yourself. hugs

Danielle Leal said...

I am so glad to hear that you are well!! And i'm still here!! Take care lovely!

Shelley said...

That's so good to hear!! We've missed you but understand you are busy getting your life back on track. Come by my blog when you have a chance to catch up!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I am so happy for you!!!! *high five*

Mc Allen said...

Wow, awesome & encouraging! Stick with it gf, your doing great! xooo LA

Hannah said...

So very happy for you gorgeous! I hope you get down to Gainesville soon :)

Kit Kat said...

I am so happy for you!!!! And proud! Those are much more than baby steps... getting your life in order IS a lot of work. I'm still in the middle of it as well. I am just so happy that you are doing so well and starting to feel happy. You deserve it.

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

I'm still here, darlin'! :D So glad you're happy and making great changes! Positive change is so great, makes you feel amazing!

Good luck reaching your goals :)

hizzle said...

way to go!! it's great that your life is coming together!!

Dancy said...

WOOOOOO!!! So glad things are going well for you. You finally desrve it. ;)

alliehallmarr said...

i'm so so proud of you. this positive post is totally what i needed tonight. i've missed you BUT i totally understand ;)