Monday, January 31, 2011

How about bribery...?

So I know all of you miss me.

I get it.

I would miss me too :) Obvs!

So what if I bribed you?!

What if I said you could meet little old me in PERSON?!

I know!

You could meet ME in PERSON!

Don't faint!

I know several of you live in Minnesota, and I would LOVE -LOVE - LOVE it if you could help me out!

I am doing another 30 day challange for Mary Kay and I need FACES!

I've used a lot of resources around here, but now I need more for my next challange!

If you are interested in meeting me and getting a free facial then email me at brittdjohnson87@yahoo.com!

To sweeten the deal I am offering a 15% discount on any product you purchase during your facial!

Let me know if you're interested!

I'll seriously love you forever :)

I mean it!

FOR

EV

ERRRRR!

I might even love you this much: okay wait, that may be a little TOO much..

but you know what I mean :)))

p.s. Hope you are all doing well! I really do miss you guys!!!

12 comments:

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

aww i wish i was in minnesota lol!!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oh man!! If I was in Minnesota, I would offer up my face!!!

Megan Ashley said...

I'm in but I know I am a bit of a drive for you :/

Anonymous said...

You mean Missouri not Minnesota right? ;) Ha! I wish. I'd love to get a facial and meet you!

Unknown said...

Would love to help you out but I'm in PA :( Good Luck though!

Jillian said...

aww wish I lived closer!

Jumble Mash said...

If I was in Minnesota...I'd be there.

Anonymous said...

I don't live in Minnesota but I'd be there in a heartbeat if I did!

ag. said...

If I was in Minnesota, my face would be all yours! Good luck!

Rachel said...

If I lived in Minnesota you know I would be there in a heart beat!! Good luck!! Post pictures from the party if you can!!

:)
Rach

Slyde said...

wow, you are the SECOND blogger i read that has mentioned this Min. gathering.

i wish i could make it.

if someone can guarantee me sex then i'll try to change my plans and come. deal?

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through a friend's blog (Randomness with Rachel) and noticed that you're a Mary Kay consultant. Let me just say, THANK YOU for all of your hard work!' I work at Mary Kay corporate and if you didn't do what you do, I wouldn't have a job! I know how hard you ladies work and it's very much appreciated. If you're ever up at our corporate office in Dallas, be sure to let Rachel know so we can come down and say hello.
Best regards,
Elizabeth F.