Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The day my life was completed...

23 years ago, my world was completed.

For six months and ten days prior, I was alone on this earth.

Just waiting for the moment when my world would feel right.

My mom blamed my colic and cranky nature on an allergy to milk.

I don't buy it.

I think my poor little heart, was waiting for God to send my angel sister to me.

I was alone, cold, and waiting..

waiting for her...

My love.

My bestie.

My friensin (which is the fusion of friend and cousin) !

My angel...

Happy Birthday Jaclyn!!
I LOVE you!


bahahahahha!!! :)))

15 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute blog!

Renee said...

Friensin is such a good word!

Nicole said...

awe such a cute post!

Annie said...

haha, too cute! i hope your bestie/cousin has a great birthday!

Danielle Leal said...

Aw! happy birthday to your best friensin! i hope she has a wonderful one!

ag. said...

What an adorable post! Happy Birthday to Jaclyn!

Jessica said...

Aww! Happy Birthday Jaclyn! :)

Rebekah said...

What a sweet post!

Rebecca said...

aw how sweet

Happy Birthday Jaclyn!!

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Super sweet! Happy bday to your friensin! haha :)

I hope you received your ornament in the mail! :D

And about your previous post - life does catch up and interfere w/the blogging. I usually spend one day per week catching up with reading and commenting - i plan posts ahead, too. Stuff gets busy at times. At lesat, when you do grab a minute to post, you have plenty to say, doll! Enjoy selling that Mary Kay! My fave product is the tinted moisturizer in shade 2 :)

Rachel said...

This is so sweet!!

Happy weekend!! Have a great day!

:)
Rach

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Aw so sweet, I love the word friensin!

P.S. I just created a Facebook group for MN/WI bloggers. I thought it would be a nice way for us to find each other and plan future get togethers. If you'd like to join, here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_139131052807388&ap=1

Dani @ OKDani.com said...

Friensin! Love it. xoxo miss ya.

Jen said...

What a CUTE post!!

Slyde said...

awww, i wish i had a family member that i was that close too...