Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fashion tips revealed....

After yesterdays post, Pam and Mary were flooded with inquiring fashionistas!

So today Unexpected Surprises is please to present "Tips from the Experts"

Lucille in small town MN asks "Pam, I love to wear holiday vests, but they just aren't flashy enough for me. How do you add just the right touch for holiday parties and church potlucks?"

Great question Lucille! The best way to get the bang for your buck is to accessories with as many holiday themed broaches as humanly possible. Just when you think you have too many.. ask yourself "WWPD?" (yes, that means what would Pam do?) and of course I would add at least two more! Irene in Iowa writes "Pam, my girlfriends and I love to go to the VF for Bingo night. How do we stand out in the crowd?"

Irene, my best advice is patterns! The louder the better! Some people ask Why pair a Christmas tree turtle neck with a Santa clause vest.. well I say.. "WHY NOT?!" I promise, the more patterns you have the more apt you are going to be remembered!


Sam in Wisconsin asked: "I love your style! Where can I find something just like it?"


Sam, thank you! We are completely flattered! Obviously we'd love for you to purchase all your holiday wear from Falalalallaalalalala Fashion but if you're looking for something closer to home
we suggest you start with your local thrift stores. You should see some of the gems we find! If you like what you seen in on our show, you should see our closets!

If you aren't too keen on wearing thrifted items, the local Walmart has a beautiful line of holiday wear!
and of course after purchasing your holiday wear you can make use of the early holiday displays as a backdrop for your annual Christmas card! Its pretty much a win win situation.

Do you have a picture for Pam or Mary? Feel free to ask away!

Because fashion is our passion, and holidaze are our craze.

Hugs and Kisses
Pam and Mary

12 comments:

Cara @ Mischief and Laughs said...

BWA HA HA HA! That is sooo funny, I love it. :)

Jessica said...

Haha! These pictures are adorable!

Beth said...

looks like fun!! :)

Amber said...

Oh my GOSH!!! Brittany, or I mean Pam-----that's it, if I have another girl I am naming her after you. But I will have to use Britt because my mother in law is Pam. HAHAHAHHAHA I LOVE YOU!!

The Invisible Seductress said...

Wow what a great idea for a holiday card!!! Genius!!

Token Yankee said...

haha, did she really lay on the floor in Walmart to pose? Awesome!

Rebekah said...

Haha, I'm dying. Too funny!

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

omg your are too fing funny man!

Debbie said...

love love love love this!!!! how fun!!!!!

Bree said...

LOL that last picture is the icing on the cake!!

Nicole said...

nice... and love the last picture! Seriously, that's great!

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Raberta from Montana and I have just got to say I love your show! I mean really you guys have tought me so much. But really my question is how do you guys do it? How do you pull off that sex apeal in those holiday fashions and still bring a merry christmas to all of our hearts! Also will you be feat. Any sexy santa nighties this season?