Monday, October 18, 2010

Words in my mouth winner + randomness

So I laughed my arse off at EVERY single comment you left on my Saturday post! You girls are toooooo funny! :) There was one person who stuck out, because you can tell that she TOTALLY reads my blog! :) I don't know if I agree with #1, but the rest are spot on! ha ha!

Jill at HEY BARBIE (and she REALLY does looks like Barbie!!) delivered the following:

1 -- This face gets me whatever I want
2 -- He definitely looked better on match dot com
3 -- Found a hotttie
4 -- This date sucks. Another one for the online dating hall of shame

Thanks to number four, I have started contemplating putting a online dating hall of shame category in the above pages! That could be kind of funny! :) What'ya think?

Now for all you Minnesota girls (and those that just wish they were...) check out this little diddy:



Hope ya'll are having a fabulous Monday! :) Only three more days to enter my giveaway! GO ENTER NOW!

16 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love those 4! Too funny!

I think that's a funny idea!

Hope you have a great day!

Blogs said...

Right on! I love those...I was just sticking things that would come out of my mouth and your soooo not like me! hahaha....ur fab...i love these ideas:)

Anonymous said...

Love her answers! Those totally fit you. She did good!!

Unknown said...

Jill is a trip! You should ask Renee and her about the "peeing in your cooler" story ;)

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Ha ha ha! Those are awesome!

Danielle Leal said...

Congrats to the winner! That's wonderful! That would pretty fun to put a dating hall of shame page. Good idea!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Copyboy said...

Girls? I'm a dude. But yeah, the 4 are LMAO worthy.

Hey Barbie said...

Awww thanks love! I am honored!

Elizabeth said...

So cute! :-)

Jessica said...

Hahaha those are hilarious!

The Invisible Seductress said...

Congrats Barbie!!!!

Kevin Michael said...

Wish I would have seen that contest...totally would have entered.

Kevin Michael said...

As for Minnesota girls....I heart you BG, but Nope! Have they seen the girls out here? Those girls on the video may be 8's in Minnesota, but they're 3's, maybe 4's, out here.

;-)

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

HAHAHA! You're so funny! Too cute. Hope you're having a super Monday, too!

Kelly and Sara said...

So funny! Hope your week goes by really fast :)

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

I think it's a great ideo to post stories on online dates gone bad.