Friday, October 8, 2010

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

So remember when we made 300+ cupcakes?

Well my Mom signed us up for ANOTHER challenge!

This time for my Uncle Jerry! He is turning 50 and we are surprising him this weekend!

He is a HUGE sports fan!

So the party is Vikings and Twins themed!

Last night we were up until almost midnight creating the dessert!

I turned over 100+ cookies into footballs and baseballs!

EVERYTHING is coming together, and we are pretty psyched, but there is still TONS to do!

So bare with me, and just know I'll be by when I have time!

Love you all! Have a fantastic weekend! Enjoy a cupcake and think of me!

11 comments:

asj said...

aah! can't wait to see pictures, I bet they look (and taste) amazing!

Jessica said...

Wow, I love to bake but oh my goodness! You've been a busy girl. Haha.

Blogs said...

wow! i'm so needing a cupcake...can u splatter one through the screen please:) happy birthday to him! have fun guys!

Aimee said...

Wow how awesome... Cant wait to see pictures. Can you make me some football cookies? Ill even invite you to my superbowl party! How fun wiuld that be?

Jessi said...

I hope you post pictures!! :)

Jennifer B said...

I might just have to de-friend you until you've posted the pictures and then re-friend you like a week after that. Otherwise, you'll be wonders for my "diet".

Sammy said...

Wow! That's a lot of cookies! Have fun this weekend!

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

wow that's a lot of cupcakes!!!

Kelly and Sara said...

ohhh I can't wait to see pics!

Danielle Leal said...

I love themed parties! It sounds like its going to be a lot of fun! Can you save a cookie for me?

Busy Bee Suz said...

Pictures!!!!!