Thursday, October 28, 2010

Aidyn's Halloween costume:

Last year Aidyn had not 1, but THREE Halloween costumes!!!

1st one was for our "Harvest party" at school. Since not all the children celebrated Halloween we changed the theme to a country-esque type party! Aidyn and I embraced our Midwest roots with flannel and cowboy boots!


2nd was a makeshift costume for the big SPOOKTACULAR! Since I had ordered his actual Halloween costume online too late, we had to come up with something for the night. With a little creativity we came up with my favorite costume of all time:

Cutest 80's rocker, EVA!

Last but not least, my little pilot! But of course, you're all VERY familiar with this one:


Now on to this year.....

Wait..

Did you really think I was going to tell you what it is?

HAHA!

I don't think so!

Stay tuned this weekend, for the big reveal!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the 80's rocker costume! He pulled off that look well!

Can't wait to find out what he's going to be this year! :)

Anonymous said...

omg he looks so cute!!!

Renee said...

Hahaha! The 80s rocker is too funny! That was a good idea.

Mireya said...

I love the little cowboy - he is so adorable!!

Rebekah said...

What great costumes! So cute. I can't wait to see what you do this year!

Kevin Michael said...

80's rocker!!

Thee best!!

Danielle Leal said...

He is so stinking cute!!! I love the 80's rocker look! Man, Evangelina would want to be his bff!!!!

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

cute cute cute!! 80s rocker is a great one!

Jumble Mash said...

Tease :)

Jennifer B said...

I can't wait!!

Jessica said...

His costume will be awesome, can't wait to find out what he is!

The Invisible Seductress said...

too cute!!!!! My favorite was when I made my baby girl
"sweet corn"....awwwwww

Aimee said...

Aww his costumes were too cute. I love the 80s rocker!! Cant wait to see your guys' costumes for this year!

Nicole said...

That was just mean ;)

Annie said...

i LOVE all his costumes!!! i can not wait to see what he is going to be this year!! :)

Kari said...

Love the pilot suit! You can't beat the rocker hair! Love it!

Jillian said...

Love it!!! My husband and I are being a cowgirl and a cowboy so I am really excited!

Blogs said...

So cute! I love them all...i know i can't wait to see his this year!:)