Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wedding photo montage!

Wedding weekend in pictures! :) This is what 300 cupcakes looks like!

Ashley and I prior to the ceremony! (I hate that when I smile big I look like I'm 12)
The Bride (calli) and her sisters! Are they not just GORGEOUS?!
The bridesmaids!
I snapped this right before she seen her dad for the first time, and right before walking down the isle. I held her hand the whole time! She was SO nervous! Lighting the unity candle! By far the sweetest couple I know!
Aidyn and his Godmother Twyla! Of course he smiled for her!
He didn't smile for me, so I cropped him out! I'm such a bad mommy!
Aftin and I during picture time at the farm!
Liz and I! We grew up together! We have a life time of memories, and besides this picture we never stopped smiling. I laughed so hard with her that I almost peed my pants! She was also a great dance partner!
Three amigos! We grew up together, and we were inseperable! It was so great to spend some time together! You can also see the sides of the big tent the reception was held in! It was SO beautiful! Something out of a movie!
I lost my camera for most of the reception and dance, so by the time I found it, Aidyn was ready to zonk out! He had danced his little heart out! He has so much fun, and LOVES dancing with the bride! His favorite part of any wedding is the dollar dance!
Open bar? Yes please! :) It was so great seeing so many people from high school, and having a blast on the dance floor!
Everyone had soo much fun!

It was such a beautiful and fun day! One of the best weddings I have ever been to! I was so happy to be able to play a small part in the day, and to have the opportunity to watch two people SO in love take their vows! :) Congratulations Calli and Rick! I know that you have a life time of happiness to look forward to!


19 comments:

Sammy said...

Aww looks like you had a blast! I love going to weddings :)

Aimee said...

Wow!! Those cupcakes looo yummy. You can come bake some for us ;) I have the same problem with looking like a little kid but mine is all the time lol., We cant help it we are so adorable.

Loving all the pictures. Looks like you had a blast :) And you and everyone else looked so pretty.

Yay for weddings

Busy Bee Suz said...

What a fun time!!! I love weddings too, and miss going to them.
Glad you and your lil' man had fun!

Rebekah said...

It looks like you had such a fun time! Love the pictures.

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

I love weddings and when they have dance floors.

I love your cheeks! They are so high up and gorgeous and your aidyn has them too. :) Also I will give you my address and you can send me cupcakes... k thanks ;)

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

I love weddings!!! 300 cupcakes... WOW... i don't know how you did it! I could never survive, but I'm a totally sucky baker. Glad you had tons of fun - thanks for sharing the great photos! I love the pretty, spicy fall wedding colors!

love jenny xoxo said...

lovely photos!! And those cupcakes look so good!!!

XOXO

http://lovejennyxoxo.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

Want to see what 300 lifetime cupcakes looks like for one person? Check out my butt. HAHAHHA! JK but they look YUMMY! I love weddings and it looks like this was a fun one!

PS Really excited to see you this weekend too! My first bloggy friend to meet IRL!! Please excuse the hangover that I am planning on :) OH and if you talk your friend into Hairball---text me!!

Kevin Michael said...

You guys looked great, but I'm going top have to boo weddings in general. =)

Jess Craig said...

not smiliing = cropped.

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Looks like such a fun wedding!! Oh and I want one of those cupcakes! :-)

LovelyBee said...

Lol you're so like me; whenever I smile big as well, people tend to think I'm 13! It ain't our fault if we're cute :)

Looks like you had an awesome time and Aidyn as well :)

Blogs said...

that does look like loads of fun...can't wait to attend the one next month for my sisters best friend! He does look whooped:) I bet he slept real good.!

Mama said...

Holy cupcakes!

You look adorable, and of course Aiden does as well.

I love Weddings. Ahhh, Romance.

Sarah said...

YUMMY cupcakes! You look GREAT and I love the orange color for the bridesmaids!!

asj said...

so cute AND now I want a cupcake! sorry I didnt email you those pics last night, I'll send them tonight! :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Looks like such a blast! And those cupcakes? YUM!

Annah said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. And I am SooooOoooooo wanting some cupcakes now. Yummy

He & Me + 3 said...

I get all choked up at weddings. What a celebration. Beautiful bride!