Sunday, September 5, 2010

Q&A

1. If you had an extra $200 bucks, what would you do with it?

Use it to pay for a plane ticket to fly to California to visit this guy:

and
this guy:
and
My Uncle Dave
and

my blog boyfriend, and two of my blog besties Amiee and Shelley!

2. What color in the crayon box are you?
Black. Its my favorite color to draw with, and its classic.

3. What's your favorite thing to daydream about?
Running. I know thats crazy, since I don't and can't run in real life, but almost every great dream I have, I am running. For fun. I am just flying across the pavement. I feel so free. I want to learn how to run... and enjoy it!

4. If you had extra time and the desire to, where would you volunteer?
Big Brother-Big Sister, the Library, or a woman shelter.

5. What's your favorite snack food?
Pickle chips or chocolate with almonds.

6. What song(s) always puts you in a great mood?
Anything by Jack Johnson. I smile every time I listen to him!

7. What's your favorite scary movie (totally stole that line from Scream ha ha!)

I'm not sure. I would say anything that's suspenseful and not just ghory!

8. What's your idea of the perfect day?
Spending time with Aidyn-man doing something fun! Otherwise a day with my girls! I also love thrifting, and would LOVE a day of antique-ing!

:) I had a great time participating in this Q&A that I was tagged in by the lovely Stephanie at a day in the life of a Grad Students wife. SO I want to do a "Ask me anything" post this week. Leave me a question about ANYTHING and I will answer it on Friday!


p.s. The first picture, is my friend Mike. We dated the tail end of my senior year of high school. We have remained good friends. We decided that if he is 30 and unmarried, we'll marry each other! Seems like I am not a lost cause after all! We'd make some pretty cute babies, dontchya think?

12 comments:

Rebekah said...

How fun! I did this too, and it will be up tomorrow! If you came to California, you could visit me and we could meet!

LovelyBee said...

Aww I made a pact like that with my friend but we planned it to be when we're 40 and honestly, he ain't as hot as your friend :)

I love antiquing too!

He & Me + 3 said...

Yes you would make some cute babies. :)
I wish I had an extra $200 laying around...I need a new lens.

Kelly and Sara said...

This was fun! Ugh I wish I had an extra $200.

Anonymous said...

You'd make dang cute babies girl! :)
This is a fun Q&A.
Here is my question:
What is one of your most embarrassing moments?

Aubrey S. said...

Be careful, 30 will be here faster than you think.

Blogs said...

indeed...he's hot! i love these lists you come up with! your fab!:)

Aimee said...

Yes come visit me!!

:) Love your answers. Hmmm now to think of a question...

When you were younger what did you want to do when you grew up?

What is your "perfect man"?

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I'm with you on the scary movies. I like suspense and mystery but I hate blood and violence!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the questions. Here are some for you =]

1. Favorite Actor? Or Hottest? ;)
2. Favorite Food?
3. Favorite Perfume?
3. Favorite Memory?
4. Favorite Holiday?
and
5. Favorite TV show and Movie?

Anonymous said...

I had a back-up too! It's all good. And nope, I didn't marry my back-up. I'm 2 months older than him. We decided on 29, that way we weren't 30 and single. haha!

Anonymous said...

Странно очень- зашла на вебсайт знакомств .Удивительно, но люди не склонны там к неплохому добродушному общению,не дорожат им.Мужчины грубят ,хамят,и за этим видны комплексы.Вместо такого для того заявить девушке что-то неплохое ,предлагают секс и в случае в случае если она отказывает грубят .,хамят.Общение нет там как-такого.Придурков большое колличество.Старалась по-доброму говорить так они злятся на это.А как у вас там общение проходило? Можно ли там что-то сыскать достаточно серьезное:.И вообще им не интересно кто ты,твои интересы...Встречалась с некоторыми но ужас,все вранье.

[url=http://2nt.ru/go/serial.php]Вообще любой сериал и особенно новинки я качаю тут [/url]
[url=http://2nt.ru/go/teets.php]Молодежное видео тут[/url]