Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fall fashion for tots!

My son has quite literally always been a babe.

I AM his mother, so it was pretty much a given..

but during the last painful and hormonal hour of the birthing process I cried like a baby.

Not just because I had an 8 pound 4 ounce baby coming out of my vag.

No I was hormonal and crazy and thought I was going to have an ugly baby.

Obviously I should have known better.

I mean he was coming from my gene pool.

DUH!

Trying to accentuate his cuteness is one of my favorite things.

I have always cared A LOT about what my son wears.

My mom would say too much.

Call me vain.

Call me superficial....

BUT I feel like the way my son is dressed reflects on me.

So lets have a little fashion rewind.....



Such a little model!
So what are my Aidyn must have?
Plain polos
Button ups
Vests for fall
A great suit
Fitted jeans
Graphic t's
Plain white t's
Hooded sweatshirt/sweaters for layering
Hats
Leather belts
Jean jacket

Tonight were going shopping for his fall wardrobe. Aidyn loves trying on clothes, and for being three he is rather opinionated about what he likes. I think I enjoy shopping with him-for him, more then I enjoy shopping for myself!

Here are a few of the looks I want to aim for this fall:




So what about you? What are your kids wearing? Are you training your kids to be fashionistas? Or are Garanimals a-okay with you?
**clothes featured from baby Gap and Old Navy**

14 comments:

Syndal said...

I love it! he is so cute! I love to dress my nephew Orrin in button ups and jeans..he looks like a little man and it is beyond adorable!

Aimee said...

OMG he is such a little fashionista (well no because whats the right word for a guy fashion lover). Anyway he dresses very sharply. Good job. My favorite was the pink button up with the vest... I also love the new clothes on your list :)

If and when I have kids they are going to be super fashionable.

asj said...

LOVE IT. I can't wait to see what you get, he's so freaking cute AND well-dressed! xo.

Tanya said...

his fall wardrobe is gonna be top notch! all the other 3 year olds WILL be jealous! :) How cute!

Shelley said...

You are right! He always wears the best outfits!! You can shop for my baby boys any time :-)

Kevin Michael said...

You are vain and superficial. I don't really believe that but you said to call you those things. =)

Your son is a handsome little dude. He's gonna break some hearts.

Tylaine said...

Wow! Can you dress me? :)

Dani @ OKDani.com said...

Oh my goodness gracious that lil man is too adorable for words...and apparently has been since birth!!!

Love the outfits!

Blogs said...

what a stud....:) i love that monkey bag...can i go to kindergarten:)

Anonymous said...

Girls are even worse....OMG I could spend a fortune. I try to balance with really cute stuff I find at boutiques on sale and also stuff I find at Target that's pretty cute!

Busy Bee Suz said...

OH my gosh...too funny.
He is such a cutie pie, no matter what he is wearing.
For my kids? I can not dress them anymore...they are almost dressing ME.

Ashley said...

He is TOO CUTE!!

Riahli said...

He's a cutie!

Clean, I just shoot for clean when we are out and about. ;)

Another David said...

Wish my mom was more like you, haha. she never cared how i dressed, so i never cared how i dressed, so i spent a lot of my childhood looking pretty bad. still working on it...