Sunday, August 1, 2010

This is what weekend SHOULD be made of!

Can I tell you how amazing my weekend was? It honestly was one of the best weekends I have had in a VERY long time!
My curled hair, that went flat after the wedding! boo!
The wedding was beautiful, although hot. (no air conditioning.) It was a simple Catholic wedding. The bride was stunning, and the sun was shining! Brad decided we should sit in the back... completely forgetting that we would be the last to leave. (and we couldn't see anything! thus.. no pictures!) Thank God for the programs- they made great fans! To top it off, halfway through the wedding a bat .. YES! A BAT! flew through the window of the church! It was promptly caught, and released by two ushers, but hilarious! Luckily the Bride and Groom were oblivious of the whole event!
Brad looking all pimp in his purple shirt, and his truck! BTW we matched and we didn't even try!

After the wedding we all headed to the liquor store to buy some champagne! Then checked into our hotel room, to let the fun begin! After some pregaming, and picture taking, we headed to the reception! Heather enjoying her drink straight from the bottle!
We both enjoyed our bottles profusely!

The reception was held in a ballroom at the hotel where we were staying. So of course we consumed a few more adult beverages at the tail end of the social hour. More pictures were taken, and tons of belly laughs were given. It was so great seeing some of my good friends from school!
Me, Emilee, and Heather! It was just like high school again- except with liquor!
Heather and I, bright eyed, and smiley!

Heather-one of my very best friends, and I were inseparable the entire night. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants on several occasions. Speaking of pee-ing.. we made enough bathroom runs to last a life time. We made the hallway into our runway, and danced all the way there!
We all matched! Purple was the color of the day!
The food was delish, and the dance was a blast! We stayed strong through the end of the reception, and kept it going at the hotel bar until well past closing time! Afterwards it was a short walk to our hotel room, where we promptly fell asleep in our (freezing) cold room! :)
SHOUT! :) Best picture of the night!
The stunning bride and Heather!!

All and all, I would call the day a complete and total success!

To top it off I had a wedding shower today (I'll post about it tomorrow!) where the bride asked me to be her personal attendant! :) So honored! Another fun wedding in a month!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast! :)

Unknown said...

Looks and sounded like a super fab. time. Super fun cute pics. Jen

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

love your hair curly!! and sounds like you had such a great weekend! weddings are always fun!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I love weddings!! Bummer that you sat in the back! :( And your hair is way cute curly! I love it!! :)

Glad you had a nice weekend - Aren't those the best?!

Have a good week, sweets!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You and the bride are gorgeous. Holy Bats...that looks like a fun day!

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful pictures and so glad you had fun.

Aimee said...

Weddings are soo much fun. Isnt it funny how matching happens on accident? Kevin and I use to do that ALL the time when we first started going out. We accidentally were that matchy couple

Looks like you had a ton of fun.Adult beverages are the best and cause a lot of fun times. LOL @ the bathroom and runway comment. :) Glad you had a great wknd

Blogs said...

what a happy time:) u beautiful lady!

Brittany said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! Glad you were able to spend time with all of your friends :) I love your friend Heather's dress! So pretty.

Enjoy the week Britt! xox

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it went great!!

Dancy said...

I'm digging your necklace. Super cute.

molly said...

sooo fun!! i LOVE weddings. you and your friends are so pretty!!

Another David said...

Looks like you had a hell of a time! I can't drink champ anymore, it kind of destroyed me on new years :/

Jen said...

Looks like a very fun wedding!! :)

LovelyBee said...

You loook sooo freaking cute it's unbelievable; I just wanna pinch your cheeks and make baby noise at you; that's how adorable you are :)
The bride looks amazing as well :)

tara said...

looks like WAAAAY too much fun! :)

Kit Kat said...

Sounds like such a fun weekend!!!