Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Spotlight Thursday Week! Day 4!

Its already day 4 of my Spotlight Thursday Week! Can you believe it? I hope you've enjoyed it so far! Maybe you've made a friend or two? I hope so!

I am positive you'll enjoy my next feature. Her name is Annahita and she is an absolute gem! She is an incredible blog friend (awesome at commenting!) and her post about wedding CHEESE cake (literally cheese) made me crave cheese for a week! Seriously!

So without further ado..

Meet Annahita!

Name: annahita

Age: 27

Tell me about your blog: My blog [forever88] is a mish-mash really... it's all about my amazing puppy [Oliver], my adorable husband [DJ], planning our wedding [we eloped and it was so fun we're getting married again on our one year anniversary... and this time we suppose we'll let other people come], photography, beauty products, books, and all the other random things I think about and or see....

What kind of blogs do you like to read?: I love reading all sorts --- wedding blogs, family/baby blogs, photography blogs, dog blogs, fashion blogs - all sorts! I don't discriminate!

Why did you start your blog?: Well for one, I felt like a creeper just reading other people's blogs without having one - I figured I could share some of myself too... also sheer boredom, needing a creative outlet and wanting to share my life with family & friends that are far away!

Whats your favorite part so far about blogging?: I love following other people's lives and "getting to know them" and on the flip-side I really enjoy sharing a part of myself with all of you!

and.. just for fun....

If you could meet anyone in the world (present or past) for dinner, who would you meet, and where/what would you eat? : I'd love to have one more meal with my dad [he passed away in 2006] - I don't really care where it would be or what we would eat [okay pizza] just as long as I could have one more conversation with him.

If you had to play a character in a book or movie which would you chose?: Any Amanda Bynes character in any Amanda Bynes movie.... yes, I am a tween trapped in a 20-something's body!

Pick a theme song for your life: philosophy by ben folds five

Fill in the blank....


I'm addicted to sushi, ice cream and pizza

I would walk 500 miles for my husband, puppy and friends [okay and ice cream]

I love the smell of fresh cut grass and flowers!

Who is your celeb look alike? I don't think I really have one.... what do YOU think? :)
Doesn't she sound like a doll? Well she is! Head on over and say hello! I know she'd love to hear from you!!

8 comments:

Karli said...

She totally seems like a doll. Going to check her out now! I love that you do the spotlight! So awesome!!

Aimee said...

She seems awesome and I want to go check her out BUT it keeps giving me a broken link or a blog doesnt exist. Can you send me a link to her blog? Thanks!!

Blogs said...

THAT PUP IS TOOOOO DARN CUTE...I WANT!

Shelley said...

The link isn't working :-(

asj said...

Thanks Brittany, you're the sweetest! SAD about the link not working it's hitaj.blogspot.com - THANKS EVERYONE! :)

Mrs. Doc Handsome said...

What a darling puppy and a beautiful little fam! Checking her out now =]

jules said...

She sounds fun and entertaining! I'm off to check her blog out now!

V said...

This is so great, I am definitely going to check her out, thanks for sharring!

I want to be spot-lighted *whines* :)