Saturday, August 14, 2010

Spotlight Thursday WEEK!!! Day 1!

Our first feature of Spotlight Thursday week, is a complete and total rock star... and NOT just because we share the same first name (which is spelled correctly btw!) . No, its because I love her blog and her comments!

She is an absolute doll, and you're sure to fall in love with her just like I did!

So without further ado meet BRITTANY NOLAN:

Name?: Brittany (see! Spelled the right way!)

Age?: 23 (and were the same age! Twins?)

Tell me about your blog: I started a blog to journal our journey in St. Louis. I am not one to have my own "personal" journal to write in, so I thought this would be a fun way for us to look back in a couple of years on the little things we did and to reminisce on pictures. Now I find myself reading other blogs more than I keep up with my own! It is fun to meet others and keep in touch. :)

What kind of blogs do you like to read?: Pretty much any blogs I come across I will read...I'm not too picky

Whats your favorite part so far about blogging?: Finding other blogs to follow and relate to!

and.. just for fun....

If you could meet anyone in the world (present or past) for dinner, who would you meet, and where/what would you eat? : Carrie Underwood. To say that I love her would be an understatement! We would eat at a pizza place in Oklahoma called Sam-N-Ellas...she used to work there (we went to the same undergrad- she graduated the year I started so I never knew her, but I do know quite a few of her old friends and her ex-boyfriend!) So we would have a lot in common and a lot to talk about! And Sam-N-Ellas is by far the best pizza ever! Mmmmm!

If you had to play a character in a book or movie which would you choose?: Veronica Corningstone in Anchorman. It is my all-time favorite movie and I would LOVE to work with Will Ferrell!!! He is amazingly hilarious! :)

Pick a theme song for your life: "I will walk by faith" by Jeremy Camp

Fill in the blank....


I'm addicted to _my family!! (and ice cream)_____.

I would walk 500 miles for __my family!! :) (and ice cream) hehe.______.

I love the smell of __milk. but not the milk you drink. there is a store here in st louis that sells "milk" candles and diffusers. It sounds gross but it is now my FAVORITE scent! ____________.

Who is your celeb look alike? I don't think I have one? :(


See! I told you she's adorable! So go check her out and show her some love! How can you say no? She practically knows Carrie Underwood! That means if you know her. You know a girl who knows a girl who knows Carrie Underwood! There are some bragging rights there people!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling us about her. She is so cute. AND, I love her because we share the same favorite movie, Anchorman! I LOVE that show. I quote it all the time. :)

Brittany Nolan said...

thank you ms brittany for featuring me! :))) you are so sweet!! and i am super excited you have a button now! it's already on my page! :) happy weekend! :)

alliehallmarr said...

i can't find the link to her blog?!

Busy Bee Suz said...

She is so cute and fun!!!!

Brittany said...

I love Brittany! :) She is pretty awesome. And even better we also share the same name :-P