Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just another conversation with Aidyn...


Mommy: You're getting so big! I swear... soon you're going to be in school. Then high school. Then college. Then you'll meet a girl. Get married. and have babies. And.. AND I'LL BE A GRANDMA!!!


Aidyn: Yup.


Mommy: So what are you going to be when you get bigger?


Aidyn: Nothing.


Mommy: WHAT are you going to do to support your children?


Aidyn: Be an alligator!


Mommy: No you can not be and Alligator! There is no money in that.


Aidyn: Yes!


Mommy: No! There. is. not!


Aidyn: Yes! I will bite someone, and they will give me their money!


Mommy: I guess that could work.


SO, do you think being an alligator can help this old Mama retire early? I'm banking on it!

13 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Ha ha ha. I can not wait until Bennett is that age!! Hilarious!!

Amber said...

Bwahahahha! Thanks for sharing, that had me cracking up! Ohhh to be 3 again. I wish I were an alligator!

Steph @ Flip Flop Chic said...

Ha ha! Adorable!

Another David said...

Sounds an awful lot like he wants to be a bank robber. Don't worry, though. If Hollywood has taught me anything, it's that high-rolling thieves usually do pretty well for themselves.

Jennifer B said...

Aw, that is so cute!

Sammy said...

Hahaha

Your random stories make my day :)

Blogs said...

kids......gotta love em

Miss Innocent said...

being a kid is just so adorable. they have these amazing imaginations :)

when you grow older. you become a cynic. lol

Busy Bee Suz said...

He is so funny. I am sure you could be a profitable alligator. :)

Shelley said...

What a cutie! Come check out todays post to put a smile on your face today!

Anonymous said...

haha nice! Well if it works maybe I should try it too!

~Tom~ said...

I have to hand it to him, at least he has a plan. At his age my goal was to grow up and be a tomato plant. (True story)

Ashley said...

This is adorable! Be sure to tell him this one when he's older!