Thursday, August 26, 2010

If you are reading this...

Then you are at my blog....

and I am not.

In fact I am on a little hiatus.

Now don't get too excited. (or depressed)

Its nothing too fabulous.

My mother, the kids, and I decided to head to my aunts cabin for the rest of the week and weekend!

This weekend holds our end of summer family get together we call "Birkwood" weekend. We all head to my aunts home and spend time playing bean bags, bochi ball, eating, having campfires and drinking.

TONS of drinking.

Don't worry the kids are safe and sound in the tents before anything gets TOO crazy!

So while you are reading this...

at your computer..

I am laying out on the dock.. fishing.. spending time with my son.. reading.. or enjoying nature.

Now before you go on hatin'

Just know that I THOUGHT of you!

Yup, thats right!

I have posts schedualed for the entire time I am away.

So even if were not together... we kind of are :)

See!

I DO LOVE YOU :) !

Have fun lovies!

I'll be back soon!!!

P.S. Be sure to check out my other blog, which will also have posts while i'm gone! All my doodles from the past week! Have fun!!!

17 comments:

Bree said...

HAVE FUN! But you're at a cabin, relaxing, so that's a given!

Dancy said...

So jealous! Have funnn!!! :)

Sarah said...

Have fun! I'm jealous!

Sammy said...

Have fun and remember to relax! I'm jealous!! :)

Aimee said...

im jealous and i will miss you... throw nback a cold one for me because god knows im not drinking this week :)

Anonymous said...

Well just don't forget to have a blast!

Kevin Michael said...

Sounds fun! Thanks for thinking of your loyal followers. =)

Miss Innocent said...

sounds like a lot of fun!!! im goin camping too next week! :)

Slyde said...

im jealous...

AiringMyLaundry said...

Have a fab time!

Amber said...

Good for you hun! ENJOY your time relaxing!

jules said...

BITCH!!! Hee hee! Just kidding. Hope you are having a wonderful time! Drink for me too!

tara said...

have fun!!!

Britt @ The Adventures of Josh and Britt said...

Have a wonderful time!!!!

molly said...

have fun brittany!!! that sounds like a lovely little break!!

More Than Words said...

Have a wonderful time, Brittany!

~Jesse~ said...

Hope you're havin fun lady...Hang-man just isn't the same without ya ;)