Saturday, August 21, 2010

I can't even begin to explain how much you all mean to me.

We all say this. We all know how amazing the blogger community can be. I already knew all this...

But yesterday...

I felt real love from you.

I had well over thirty comments, and private messages from you. Messages of love, support, and prayer. Words that helped to heal my heart. People I have never even "met" in real life, were surrounding me in prayer. I felt it.

My words can not express the gratitude and love I have for all of you.

Thank you for being apart of my life. I love each and everyone of you.

I made it through the day again. It was hard, but I did it.

Someone else made it through that day as well. Someone who knows my pain, and seen that pain in real life. My mother. A victim of sexual abuse herself, it was so very-very hard for her to know it happened to her daughter. She blogged today about her point of view of that day. You can read about it here. Please show her the love that you all showed me. I know it still pains her heart as well.

Thanks again, and with lots of love,
Brittany

7 comments:

Mama said...

I thought and prayed for you all day yesterday! I'll be thinking of your Mom today.

Sending lots of big hugs and love your way!

XOXO

Token Yankee said...

I didn't read yesterday's post until today. I am sorry you had to go through that, but am happy you are stronger in spite of it. Thinking of you.

Tylaine said...

You are so Awesome Brittany!!!
I would totally give you a great big bear hug right now! :)

Brittany Nolan said...

I wish I had the "right" words to say to you...but do know that I am praying for you. you are a strong, strong woman.

hugs, hugs, hugs!

nanner said...

one day your son is going to read the words you have written and sit back and say...yes I have an amazing mother. stay strong girlfriend. i wish i had half your strength.

Unknown said...

HEY BRIT.~ YOU WON THE CUTE SODDERBUG JEWELRY GIVEAWAY. YEAH, CONGRATS! can you email me your address at Jenglamgirl@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog and I love it! You are so brave for sharing your past. I am blown away by your strength. New follower and just wanted to say hi = )