Wednesday, August 4, 2010

DRUM ROLL PLEASE........

After a VERY great turn out to the voting box, we HAVE a winner!

The race was neck and neck between two very awesome entries. Jenn from South of Sheridan and Megan from 2 of a kind working on a full house! Both of these girls have incredible blogs, that I have been following for a while now.

(If you haven't checked out their blogs then you should!)

In the end the winner was Megan by ONE vote!!

Congrats Megan, I am in love with you entry, and you and the hubs will be getting a nice little date night package very soon! (Can't wait to shop for it!)

Another photo montage giveaway will happen again next month! So start thinkin' about what you want to do! I have a feeling Jenn will be back with a vengeance! :)

THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED! YOU LADIES ROCK!!!!

4 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

I forgot to play =( but congrats to the winner!!

Megan Ashley said...

YEA, thank you to all that voted for me and for everyone else. Made it much more interesting and fun!

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats to Megan...how fun.

Shelley said...

I'm sooo going to do it this time!!