Saturday, August 28, 2010

BAD DATE SIGNS!

SIGNS THAT ITS NOT GOING TO BE A GOOD DATE:

(all of which have happened to me!)

1. He informs you that the divorce has not gone through yet... But don’t worry it should be done soon!

2. You have to resort to playing hangman or tick tack toe because he refuses to talk!

3. He starts crying when he tells you about his ex girlfriend.

4. He asks you to unbutton a few more buttons on your blouse.

5. He invites you to be his date at his sisters wedding, but doesn’t tell you he is IN the wedding. Thus you have to sit with his family during the ceremony and reception. AND YOU’VE NEVER MET THEM BEFORE!!

6. He tells you that he is a vampire and he has set aside money to have his body frozen once he dies. Science will catch up one day!

7. He paints his toe nails black, and refuses to wear shoes that cover them. Thus the reason for wearing sandals in the middle of winter… in OMAHA, NEBRASKA!!

8. He says “So, are we going to have sex now?” right after you finish your meal.

9. He apologies for not having his "stang" and tells you that he is "Too sexy" for his rental car!

10. As you are climbing on to his motor cycle he says “If the cops try and pull us over, hang on. I’m not stopping.”

Once again...

People wonder why I'm single... 

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! Where do you meet these guys? And REALLY?!?! to numbers 6 & 7??? What weirdos!

Keep kissing the toads, your prince is out there somewhere!!

Courtney said...

OMG! What losers!!!!

~Jesse~ said...

Too funny...LOL

Unknown said...

bahaha. I think you should just blog about your dating disasters. You've had thousands of followers in no time ;)

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

Those are awesome! You should write a book about all of your dating disasters. I'd buy it

Mama said...

ohmygosh!

Come out to CA, I bet I can def. find you a date better then those!

molly said...

did 6 and 7 REALLY happen?? was it the same guy?? i'm imagining long frizzy hair, too...

Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness, I'm laughing so much. These guys sound ridiculous and you deserve WAY better than them!

~Tom~ said...

I read a few blogs from people with dating disaster stories. As messed up as my marriage is, I am almost scared to be single again. lol

nanner said...

how about trying to guess how many times he's been married. Yup that happened to me. IT WAS FOUR.

Aimee said...

Wow these are so funny.

I like that you have such a good attitude about these crazy men you have encountered

I love #4...gotta let thos puppies breath brit. And OMG a vampire and the motorcycles

Blogs said...

this is too much...maybe you should move back to FL:) hahaha

Iris Flavia said...

OMG. Do these guys think at all? Wishing you lotsa luck you find Mr. Niceguy soon!

Token Yankee said...

Ohmigod, the last one is my favorite. With this kind of experience, you'll know it when the right one comes along!

Kit Kat said...

By the way, I love that you call them all out on it too!!! Frickin weirdos!!!

Truly His said...

Did all of those REALLY happen to you??? I hope never again!!

jill said...

you poor girl! i actually covered my mouth for some of these and shook my head NO!

Anonymous said...

I recognize #9 as yours.... are the rest??

Shelley said...

What in the world?! Where are they all coming from? You need a new batch of men to choose from!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are hysterical...unless of course they all happened to you...
Sometimes men are just creepy.

Another David said...

please, PLEASE tell me that this is actually one person, and not a composite of several dates. then tell me where i can meet him. i need to know that this person exists.