Tuesday, July 27, 2010

VLOG'N it!

EEEE! I am so excited! I Finally figured out how to:

A) Record a video using my webcam, without it being to loud to understand!!!

B) Use our video editing tool

and

C) Upload my videos from my video editing tool right to youtube!!! It only took 20 minutes opposed to the 24 hours it was taking me before! YAY!

So check out my VLOG and hopefully you'll be just as excited as I am!!! EEEE!!!!



if the video did not work try this instead!

A giveaway!! Now you should be excited!!!

Check out my photo montage's here and here! for examples!!!

Here are the rules/info:
1. You must submit your entries by Friday at 12:00 pm!
2. You must have AT LEAST 4 pictures!
3. They must be recent!
4. Be creative!
5. After 12:00pm on Friday entries will be closed. I will pick my top 5 favorites, I will post them late Friday early Saturday!
6. From the time I post until Sunday at 12:00 pm you will all have the opportunity to vote for your favorite photo montage!!
7. You may NOT vote for yourself!
8. The winner will be announced Monday morning, and the prize will be revealed!

I AM SO EXCITED and I can. not. wait. to see what you all come up with :))!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

The video isn't working :(

Unknown said...

Yes' no video ;(

p.s. what do the collage pics. have to be about? and where do we submit them?

More Than Words said...

Hey Brittney! I was able to view it on YouTube, but the sound was distorted. You look totally cute though!

Blogs said...

ur making this difficult so i send you 4 pics of myself and thats it...i must really be a blonde

Unknown said...

My photos are up! http://southofsheridan.blogspot.com/2010/07/photo-montage-challenge.html

Bree said...

here's mine!
http://city--love.blogspot.com/2010/07/photo-montage-time.html

Jess Craig said...

i'll have to really think about this. i'm really not that creative or funny when it comes to stuff like this. i don't know... i feel embarrassed!

Renee said...

Here's the link to my photo montage. This was really fun!

http://closedsunday.blogspot.com/2010/07/cupcakes-with-my-cousin.html