Thursday, July 8, 2010

Spotlight Thursday- Ayan

Its back... :) This week I am pleased to introduce you to this lovely lady:

Her name is Ayan, and she is a new blog friend. She is the author of the blog "Bee's Diaries". She is whitty, and real. I have a feeling you will all love her. Now without further ado.. meet AYAN!

How old are you?:22

Tell me about your blog:My blog is called
Bee's Diaries; I blog about my life in France and in general, my relationship with Mr.Shy and my serious addiction all things food, gossip, and bad reality tv.

What kind of blogs do you like to read?: I love reading all kinds, from wedding blogs to baby blogs to everyday life blogs;everyone's style of writing is different and that's what makes it so special!

Why did you start your blog?:I always loved writing and I had orginally started a Tumblr following my first real bad breakup where I would just write relationships articles just for the hell of it; I took it down after a while because I wasn't commited to it. After a huge fight with my boyfriend, I just needed an outlet to release my anger and the rest as they say, is history.


Whats your favorite part so far about blogging?: Meeting so many people from all parts of the world and making some new friends and just, relating to one another.


and.. just for fun....

If you could meet anyone in the world (present or past) for dinner, who would you meet, and where/what would you eat? : I would love to have my aun'ts mother-in-law come over because she made me love food so much when I was growing up and she's from the Islands. She loves French Cuisine so I would make her a salmon mousse served with caramelized onions, scallops gratinéed, boeuf bourguignon and to finish off,a pear belle-hélène. I sound like an expert right? Well, the only thing I've mastered is the pear belle-hélène which is delicious but it is on my bucket list, to learn gourmet french cuisine.

If you had to play a character in a book or movie which would you chose?: Elizabeth Bennett-Pride and Prejudice because I adore Jan e Austen and this is my favorite novel ever.


Fill in the blank.... I'm addicted to ____Chocolate_____.

I would walk 500 miles for _______chocolate lol! I told you I had a sick obssession for chocolate______.

I love the smell of _____vanilla_________.

Who is your celeb look alike?

____________I don't know actually; any suggestions :)
Thanks Ayan! I loved all your answers! As for the rest of you! If you loved her answers, head on over, I know you'll love her as well!
Also due to technical difficulties- the fact that half your submissions are gone-vanished! I need you to re-send any surveys you sent me! (sorry!!) I want to spotlight you all proto! If you're new to my blog, and you want to get spotlighted on SPOTLIGHT THURDAY you can go here, fill out the survey and email it to me at brittdjohnson87@yahoo.com. Don't forget to attatch 2-3 pictures as well!

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

How cute. Of course I will like her...she likes bees. :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

She sounds awesome!

V said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing, im following her now.

LovelyBee said...

Awww Thanks so much Brittany!! I completely forgotten about this! Oopsies!

This has been quite the cheer me up after the last few days I've had!!