Monday, July 26, 2010

Dreams...

Last night I had a dream that I was in a beautiful white wedding dress. My hair was curled, down my back, pearls around my neck, and Aidyn in a tux holding my hand.

People were walking around us, as if they couldn't even see us. Then I seen BD, standing in the middle of the crowded hallway, looking at us, and once our eyes met, he bent his head and looked at the ground. I smiled and waved, and Aidyn screamed "Daddy" and BD's eyes still stayed down.

When I got to him, I grabbed his hand, and finally he looked at me, at us. His eyes were filled with tears, and he dropped my hand. He backed up, and thats when I realized, we were in front of a church. All the people had taken their places, and BD moved, to the alter. Only all eyes were on the back of the church.

Walking down the isle in a black wedding dress with a white sash, was BD's current girlfriend.

This dream WOULD be awfully sad... EXCEPT:

At this point I walked up the steps on the side and screamed "Eff you guys! If you're with the "Minnesota bride", come with me! We're going to party!"

At that moment, half the people left the wedding, followed me to a limo and we drove off!

Then I woke up!

Honestly, the best ending to any dream I've ever had! :)

How bout you guys? Any good dreams this weekend?

14 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

I think that dream is a sign that you've changed your attitude and are ready to move on and bring all the fun people with you!! =)

sara said...

I had a dream last night that my husband proposed to me again. I could feel the weight of the ring on my hand...it was so realistic.

Unknown said...

BAHHHAHAHA! TO FUNNY! GOOD ENDING FOR SURE! HIS LOSS TOO! BIGTIME!

P.S. hair grows back fast. Every little stink at one point will cut their hair... more then once its happend in my home. HA!

ALSO, my hives totally were not contagious... my kids and hubs and sis would of had them. Totally an alergic thing. ;) but still ewww I know!

He & Me + 3 said...

Glad it ended good. LOL you are too funny. That was quite the dream.

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is SO flippin' funny!!!!
I am sure you were the prettier bride too. :)

Anonymous said...

my 2 most recent dreams, one our house was being robbed :( and 2 I had just watched Julie & Julia and that night I was getting hounded by food.

You'd make the prettier bride anyway!

L Simonson said...

Thanks for following me. I am now following back :)

~Lori

Kit Kat said...

:) This made me laugh!! Sounds like you are getting over him!

Amber said...

Oh, girl! You are FUNNY! This was a sad dream until the end---I'd definitely go with the Minnesota Bride. Plus I'm sure you were the more stunning of the brides, and obviously the coolest so.........eff them! :)

Sounds like a sign that things are moving on for you. And that's great!

PS I meant to comment earlier but I think Aidyn looks just as adorable witout hair :) Maybe he and Emersyn can hook up one day. IN LIKE 40 YEARS!!!!!!!! :)

Tylaine said...

Nice ending! It seems to be becoming apparant that BD is just not worthy of your awesomeness!

nanner said...

were you watching Sweet Home Alabama????

alliehallmarr said...

this made me so sad at first! i'm so glad the ending was awesome :) and yeah, were you watching sweet home alabama? haha!

btw i kind of want to see that ellen page movie now. i know once i do though i'll be thinking, "i should have listened to brittany!!"

Callie said...

i had a dream my brother gave me heroin and my ex hated me as a result.

Shelley said...

Good job, Brit!! I had some crazy dreams...one being I remember a friend of mine was pushing down on my back and it hurt A LOT and she wouldn't stop. The end. Haha.