Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I was featured :)

The beautiful Vic, is a part of a new blog whose whole drive is to bring bloggers together. Its a great little place called "The Bloggers Club." It is just taking flight, but it's a whole lot of wonderful. You all must check it out!

To top it off? I was the first feature. Little old me! It is the most beautiful write-up, and I am completely flattered!

Now please, go... check it out.. follow... and hopefully ya'll can be featured! Vic is the best, and I know you will all love her as much as I do! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's awesome! :)

Slyde said...

congrats!

Blogs said...

Your too sweet! Which is exactly why I chose you first...so much to say so little time....I will feature everyone and everyone more than once once things start picking up:) thanks for writing this-you didn't have to:)

Brittney Galloway said...

Aww, congrats!

tara said...

congrats girl!! thats awesome!!

Charmed by the Star Filled Texas Sky said...

How great!! :) Fabulous Blog