Friday, May 7, 2010

Fitness Friday! PHOTO UPDATE!


Hey ladies and gents! I have four weeks officially under my belt! I am typing this covered in sweat, and an empty water bottle in front of me! :) I just finished a 3.5 five mile run/walk. I feel incredible. I am seeing such incredible changes in my life.
:)
In the past week I haven't been as strict. That makes me sad. BUT the great thing about NOT being on a "diet" is that I didn't have to "Wait until Monday" or tear myself down.. I just decided. Okay self, BACK AT IT!

AND?

I did.

I hit it hard again. Realizing I had a month until bathing suit/sundress time in FL got my butt back in working order. So for the past few days I've done double time!

I am still on level two of the shred. I thought that would make me feel like a failure.. BUT it doesn't! I am just proud that I am doing something.. ANYTHING to make my life healthier! :)


I'll make it to level 3 when I feel comfortable at level 2. I said I would finish it, but I never said it would HAVE to be in 30 days!

BECAUSE GUESS WHAT?!

I am doing all this for MUCH longer then 30 days! I have made a life style change! A REAL life style change! I am proud of myself

>I wish I had "before" pictures for you, but well "before" I didn't like full body pictures. I'm still not a HUGE fan.. but well I thought my blog friends, needed to see what they've helped to accomplish!

I'm not all the way there, but I on the journey.. and thats all that matters :) AND as my niece proudly told me "Brittany.. your a little bit little!"


Thanks again guys! :) You really do motivate me! <3 you all!!!!

17 comments:

Jenglamgirl said...

You look great! KEEP IT UP, SO PROUD OF YOU!

Jess Craig said...

wow! look at your thin little legs. i envy you.

~Tom~ said...

Wow! Look at you! All that work certainly appears to be paying off. You say you have 4 weeks under your belt? I would venture to say that it is a belt a few notches tighter than when you started! Keep on going!

WhisperingWriter said...

You look fabulous!

Aimee said...

Your body looks fantastic:) Good job. I know how hard it is to stay on track. But your right. You dont have to wait till monday or a certain day. Anyday is a good time

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your neice is cute...a little littler. :)
Keep up the good work..it is all about attitude sister, and YOU have attitude!!!
Have a great Mother's day weekend.
Hugs to you and your Mom.
Suz

purseblogger said...

Awesome! That is so cool! Keep up the good work girl. :)

Brittany said...

Keep up the amazing work Britt! I'm, proud of you! :-)

That hoody is deceiving though because it's hiding you! lol - I know there's a tiny lady hiding under there :-)

You have to be so proud of yourself!

Kit Kat said...

You look so great! So proud of you Britt!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

You are doing so well lady, keep up the good work!

Homemaker Man said...

I'm starting the same journey. Keep at it. you're doing great.

b.fox* said...

LOOKING great!!!!! :) KEEP IT UP!! You inspire me!!

Another David said...

Doing great, keep it up! "A little bit little?" I like it.

molly YEH! said...

yay congratulations!! feeling GOOD is what it's alll about

Aubrey said...

Level 2 of the Shred is HARD. I've been hanging out there for a while. Great job on your hard work.

He & Me + 3 said...

YOu look great. You are little:) Keep it up.

Shelze said...

You look awesome! Keep up the great work!