Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Your assignment if you chose to accept....

I am a blog-a-holic. I have announced this to many of you, and I am quite serious. I am madly in love with all of your blogs. If I follow, if I comment, it means I love you. It means I really love reading about your life, your families, and the things that are important to you. I learn from you, I grow from you, and I laugh with/at you! (only slightly kidding... okay I am!)

I have seen this on MANY pages, but I want to try it on MY page. I want to interview YOU. I want my bloggy friends to meet each other. I know the best way is to network through friends pages. Some of you need to be spotlighted. You are AH-MAZE-ING! I wouldn't be friends with you, if you weren't. DUH!

So raise your hand if you want to be featured on my blog!

Raise your hand if you're the coolest blogger ever!

Raise your hand if you love me and want to make my day for volunteering for this!

Raise your hand if you want to be life long friends!

Raise your hand if you love pizza!

AHHHH!!!! I got you! :)

Hope to feature one of you by the end of the week!!! CAN'T WAIT!

13 comments:

Brittany said...

I don't know if I want to be featured buttt lol..

I think I'm a cool blogger
I want to be life long friends :-) Brittany's are the best!
I loveee pizza!

Jess Craig said...

i accept. :)

Brittney Galloway said...

This sounds fun!

~Tom~ said...

What a fun idea. Count me in!

He & Me + 3 said...

Sure I am raising my hand.

Mc Allen said...

ok, Im in... And I would be here posting this reply to your post about posting even if you wernt doing this whole post about having us sign up on this post to have our bloggy entered... Just sayin ;) xoxo LA

Unknown said...

great idea.
i love love love pizza... if that helps? hahahaha.
xx

Kit Kat said...

Consider my hand raised..
Oh, and sometime in like june (?) you, Jacklyn, Katie Olsen and I need to get up to my cabin for a few days for fun in the sun, bonfires, somores, and vino!
Let me know when would work for you!

Lyss :) said...

cute blog! i look forward to getting to know you too :)

Debbie said...

-raising hand-
great idea. Also a great way to meet other bloggers!!

Tanya said...

my hand is raised! :)

Becky said...

Very cute idea!! My hand is also raised! :)

Stacey-Lou said...

I'm in!x