Thursday, April 1, 2010

Its ALMOST that time...

*photo taken moments before leaving for the hospital!*

Three years ago today I was in labor. I was preparing for something that I couldn't even imagine. I had written letters, dreamt, talked to, and loved this baby that was growing inside of me. BUT nothing... NOTHING could prepare me for the love I would feel for him when he was in my arms.

My labor was painful. It was long. It was all that and more.
But
more then anything.. it was worth it. He was worth it. He was my perfection.

Now three years later I couldn't imagine a single second without him. He IS the air I breath, and my reason for being. Lots of you have commented on what a good mommy I am. I can tell you this... I became a good mommy BECAUSE of him. He created this. I wanted to be this, FOR him. He is the best- he deserves the best.

I stumble... I fall, and it is only by the grace of God that I come anywhere close to worthy enough to be his Mommy. So on this day, I remember those moments before... Those moments where I didn't quite know what I was getting into, but knowing that I was more then ready to figure it out!


**Aidyn was born 8 minutes after midnight on the 3rd, so I will post his birthday letter tomorrow!***

5 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwwwwwwww.... nothing beats the love of a mother!
i cant wait to experience motherhood one day =)
xx

Blogs said...

How Adorable! Remembering those most precious moments! I love bringing out old photos-simply tear jerking! The love we have for our children is just unexplainable! Congrats on being a wonderful mother with a handsome young man!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh I so cannot wait to be a mother!

Together We Save said...

Congrats!! There is nothing like being a mother! Embrace it, enjoy it & accept all the help to you can! It is a tought job.

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful my friend. You are a wonderful mommy I can hear it in all your posts.