Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Holy Moly!

I did it ladies and gents! I DID IT!

Yesterday I posted about how scared I was to move on to level two. In fact I fretted about it all afternoon and evening. Sure I could do level 1...BUT...BUT... those are thing MY body can.not.do.

Well today.. I decided "Suck it up butter-cup!"

I didn't want to be scared to keep going. I wanted to push myself. Never in my life have I had this push. This urge to make myself work.

AND I DID IT!!!!

I really-really did it!

Sure, I was huffing and puffing. Sure I had to stop and catch my breath for five seconds every so often. Sure I was DRIPPING in sweat. Sure I didn't do every move perfect. BUT I DID IT!

And I'll get better!

And I'll keep pushing myself!

And I'll be healthy!

I can do this ladies and gents! I CAN DO THIS!

WOOOOOOO!

Now I am hittin' to the shower! :)

11 comments:

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Awesome! Keep up the good work!

Sarah Ann said...

Hey!!! Way to go!! :)

Shelley said...

That's great! Good job!!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is awesome. Woo hoo!

Vanessa said...

Yay! Keep it up! I'm gonna need motivation like this to lose my baby weight!

Brittany said...

Look at you go! Awesome :-) Keep it up!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Suck it up buttercup?
Those are fightin' words!!!!

Becky said...

Woo Hoo, Level 2!! Great job!! Keep it up!!

xoxoKrysten said...

Yay, you are a rockstar!

Vic said...

Good For you sweetie! You can do anything that you wanna do!

Elizabeth said...

YAY!!! You go GRIL!!!!!