Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Photo Shoot.

Meet my niece- Little Miss.


You have all seen pictures of her on my blog before, but never with my NEW camera!
Today while shopping I found this cute little skirt at a thrift store ($3.75 Gap), I dug through her closet and found a cardigan, and stole Aidyns brown belt. Threw it all together with a pair of boots and VOILA! (yes I know.. the boots are black and don't quite match, but WHATEV')

Here are some of my favorite shots:



What'ya think? She is much cuter then the girls in Vogue. Take that America's Next Top Model, there's a new girl in town! :)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Getup... cute girl... very cute phots... way to go.. Miss Brit. you did great! Jenn

Unknown said...

"photos"

Kit Kat said...

Oh my goodness! Those are so cute! I can't believe how grown up she looks though!!
I apologize again for not calling! I am in the middle of writing two papers, and working on two art projects! And that is not including my final projects! But only about a month left :)
And don't tell... but I am in class right now :) Love the pics. Seriously.

Brittney Galloway said...

Love it! Wish I had an outfit like that!

Jess Craig said...

that little chick is cracking me up with all of her little poses.

Brittany said...

Either you have an amazing camera or your photography skills are top of the line!

She is adorable with those blue eyes and curly blond hair! I love the outfit you just threw together :-) Good job Britt!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures girl!! Love them and she is a cute subject, lol.

Have fun with your new camera!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

She is adorable....hmmmmm that HAIR!!
Seriously, you have an eye for this. I LOVE the angles you shot...the feeling and depth of the photos is that of a professional.
You have a gift. Love these.

Debbie said...

what GREAT pictures!! and the outfit it SO cute! GOOD job!!

Riahli said...

Awwww...what great pictures! She is so cute. :)

Shannon said...

Hey! It's Shannon from Shenanigans. I LOVE the pictures. You are really good! I also really like the skirt. CUTE!

He & Me + 3 said...

Adorable...everything. She is a cutie patootie.

Elizabeth said...

She is so super cute!! Love her outfit!!

Stacey-Lou said...

she is absolutely adorable! and loving the camera quality...wish I could afford one that good!xx