Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ohhh Aidyn!

Check out his dance moves!

As I was getting ready Friday morning, Aidyn asked if he could watch. He is always quite the charmer and often compliments me, so of course I said yes! :) As I was putting on some eye shadow, I hear him singing a familiar tune.

Single ladies.

There is nothing new about this. He has a mild obsession with this Beyonce hit. ONLY this time.. he made his own little twist at the end. Out of the blue he starts singing:

"all the single MOMMYS.. all the single MOMMYS! OOOO OOOO OOOOO" :)

I about died laughing, which of course made him sing it even louder! :) Eventually we were both singing and dancing around the bathroom!

What a funny little boy I have and how CLEVER! :)

7 comments:

Midnitefyrfly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I swear the 2-3 year old age is the best for words. Gotta love 'em!

Elizabeth said...

How sweet!!!!! What wonderful words!! He knows how to make his Mommy happy!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my goodness...he is so darn funny. I will forever remember that whenever I hear this song now!!!! What a funny boy.
Suz

Riahli said...

Ha, ha, awesome! :)

Another David said...

HAHAHA!! Oh, the things little kids do!

Blogs said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh CUTE. NUFF said!

Unknown said...

what a HAM! i love when the cute kiddos sing their version of a great tune. Totally darling and funny! LOVE IT! JGG