Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Love hate relationship with blogger!

I love you blogger. I love posting. I love reading. I love commenting. I love getting comments. I love how user friendly you are. I love the people I have met.

In fact you're pretty darn close to perfect.

*sigh*

Its almost true love, except one thing.

You know when I go visit my friends on there lovely pages? You know right after I leave them some Witty comment... and I click save.. and then I go to X out of their little world... ya know?

Well occasionally.. when I X out, it causes hundreds of the same page to pop up. Over and over and over again. I have to completely log off of my computer to make it stop.

Well I HATE that!

I understand that my blog friends are awesome.. but when I'm done.. I'm done. I'm a busy woman. I have lots of blogs to read!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pull out hair now!*

Make this stop pronto and we'll continue to be best buds.
Please and Thank You!

______________________________________________
So Blogger friends? Does this happen to you?

13 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I will say it does happen to me on a PC, but not on my MAC at home!! IT has something to do with the PC...Ahhhhhhhhh! Thats why I never get on at work anymore!! haha!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I used to have this issue with my pc. When I got my laptop...it never happens. Not sure why????
I don't think it is blogger...I think it is some sort of virus.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Huh weird... I haven't had that happen to me at all.

Tanya said...

I have a dell and it has never happened!!! Sorry Brittany!!

Sarah Ann said...

Ugh! Well, that stinks!
Cute blog - I'm following

~Tom~ said...

I have not experienced that one yet thankfully. When was the last time you cleared your browser cache?

Jess Craig said...

i have never had this happen to me. it doesn't sound like it's blogger though...

Anonymous said...

I have had that happen to me but only on certain blogs so I thought maybe it was an issue with the 2 blogs that has happened with. So weird. It hasn't happened to me in a while.

AiringMyLaundry said...

YES this happens to me A LOT. I assumed it was my old computer dying on me.

Another David said...

Hello! I'm a Mac, and that doesn't happen to me.

He & Me + 3 said...

Hasn't happened on my mac but has happened on the PC. I feel so bad when it happens.

He & Me + 3 said...

Cause I am always scared to visit that blog again. LOL

Unknown said...

OMG! YES! i thought my computer had a virus!
thanks for reassuring me i am not alone :)
xx