Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Favorite....

My new favorite thing to do is....

Cuddle with my mom and watch tv at night!

[Dont mind this photo.. it was taken a year ago. due to lighting were all looking a little pasty!]

I know.. I know.. I'm in my 20's, I'm a little old for this. BUT I love it. I love watching our favorite shows in her big bed. I love laughing with her, I love teasing each other, I love talking about things that are important, and things that aren't. I love the closeness I share with her.

She has always been my best friend, but lately its been more then ever. Helping her and taking care of her has brought us so much closer. I know I say this all the time, but I am blessed. God knew exactly what he was doing. He gave me to the right parents. Ones that love me, and care about me. One that understand me, and have always met me right where I am. My mom has always been able to relate to me. She has NEVER shamed me. Not once. She has never looked down at me, she has only helped to raise me up. She cries right along with me when I am sad, and laughs until were crying when I'm happy.

There are a lot of reason I am happy that I am home... but one of the biggest is her. I'll never-ever regret moving home and having these moments with her! :) She is my rock.

Who is yours?

6 comments:

~Tom~ said...

You made me stop and think. Who is my rock? Hmm...it saddens me to say but, I honestly don't have one. And looking back, I am not sure that I ever really did.

Hold on to what you have my friend. You are a very lucky person.

Unknown said...

That is just so awesome to read! Becuase of your wonderful mother and example she is, you will be that same way to your son aka (children) I love MY MOM SO MUCH TOO! ;) JGG

AiringMyLaundry said...

How incredibly sweet :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is beautiful. I am so happy that you have each other....you are blessed!!!!

Maggie May said...

What a sweet relationship, I'm glad you realize how special it is :)

Your little guy is So cute!

Elizabeth said...

How sweet! What wonderful nights together!!