Sunday, March 28, 2010

:)


Top 10 Party moments:


1. Watching how excited Aidyn got when he saw his cake for the first time. He LOVED it. It turned out better then I could have expected. (much better then if I had made it myself!)


2. Aidyns mouth dropped open when he saw all the balloons, streamers, signs, and presents. It was a big "wow" moment for him. I loved that.


3. All the yummy food. BD, his mom, and his grandma did such a wonderful job. There was so much food, and it was all so delicious!


4. Watching Aidyn open his presents. He kept shouting "Holy BUCKS!" after every present. (he meant to say holy buckets! ha ha ha!) I couldn't stop laughing!


5. Bringing Aidyn-man outside to see his BIG present from BD and me. It was our first joint present, and we bought him a John Deere Gator. He was SOOOO excited!


6. Seeing all the kids faces full of cake!


7. Spending time with all sorts of family- both BD's and mine. I consider them all mine. His parents, siblings, friends, and Grandmother are all so special to me.


8. Aidyn hugging and kissing me in the bathroom during an outfit change (he fell in the mud...twice!). He said "Thank you mommy! Thank you!" It was so sweet, and made me so proud that he was so thankful. He has such a sweet spirit!


9. At bedtime BD read to Aidyn and his cousins. We all laid in a big bed and I listened to him read to them. Watching Aidyn cuddle up with his daddy made me tear up. I love their bond. I love that his dad loves him. I love those special little moments they share. They look SO much alike, and the older Aidyn gets the more you see it! 2 handsome blue eye'd boys.


10. The after party with my family and friends. Once the kidd-o's went to bed we all got to spend more time together. All of BD's cousins stayed to hang out, as did my family. It was so much fun, and I think we planned a camping trip for this summer! Can't wait!


Overall it was a HUGE success! I am so happy that things turned out the way they did. I didn't get everything done that I wanted, but it didn't matter. It was so laid back and wonderful. What a great way to celebrate Aidyns life. He is one loved little boy, and I was so happy to celebrate HIM! :)


***Posting more pics soon!***

10 comments:

Brittany said...

Aww, I'm glad Aidyn's birthday was such a success! Can't wait to see all of the pics :-)

Lily Dawn said...

Adorable =) Sounds like he had an amazing birthday!

Unknown said...

So glad to hear it was a hit! sounds like a blast, and your little guy sounds like he has a very sweet spirit! AWESOME! I would love to see pics. where are they? Have a good night! JGG

He & Me + 3 said...

I am so glad that it was such a fun time for you and for Aidyn. I love it when their sweet faces and excitement make it all worth it.
OMGosh, I just realized that I was not following your blog. OMGosh shame on me. I am following now. Holy moly you should have said something. I kept coming over here after you would comment thinking why did I not see her updates. Hello I wasn't following. Ugh. I am following now!
Sorry about that.
Hugs,
Mimi

Elizabeth said...

I am so happy that it went well!!! :-) Your a wonderful mommy!!! :-) I know you were really working hard on it all...

Kit Kat said...

Sounds fun! So glad that you seemed to be feeling better and had such a great time. Can't wait to see more pics!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I am so happy that he had such a great party.
I love how appreciative he is...what a wonderful boy you have there.
Keep up the good work Mama!!!

Riahli said...

Yeah birthday fun!! Glad everything worked out. :)

staclee said...

Awh hooray!! Glad everything was such a success.. you are so blessed :)

Blogs said...

Wooohooo:) Happy Birthday-So glad y'all had a fabulous time:) They grow fast, hold onto those britches. :)