Top 10 Party moments:
1. Watching how excited Aidyn got when he saw his cake for the first time. He LOVED it. It turned out better then I could have expected. (much better then if I had made it myself!)
2. Aidyns mouth dropped open when he saw all the balloons, streamers, signs, and presents. It was a big "wow" moment for him. I loved that.
3. All the yummy food. BD, his mom, and his grandma did such a wonderful job. There was so much food, and it was all so delicious!
4. Watching Aidyn open his presents. He kept shouting "Holy BUCKS!" after every present. (he meant to say holy buckets! ha ha ha!) I couldn't stop laughing!
5. Bringing Aidyn-man outside to see his BIG present from BD and me. It was our first joint present, and we bought him a John Deere Gator. He was SOOOO excited!
6. Seeing all the kids faces full of cake!
7. Spending time with all sorts of family- both BD's and mine. I consider them all mine. His parents, siblings, friends, and Grandmother are all so special to me.
8. Aidyn hugging and kissing me in the bathroom during an outfit change (he fell in the mud...twice!). He said "Thank you mommy! Thank you!" It was so sweet, and made me so proud that he was so thankful. He has such a sweet spirit!
9. At bedtime BD read to Aidyn and his cousins. We all laid in a big bed and I listened to him read to them. Watching Aidyn cuddle up with his daddy made me tear up. I love their bond. I love that his dad loves him. I love those special little moments they share. They look SO much alike, and the older Aidyn gets the more you see it! 2 handsome blue eye'd boys.
10. The after party with my family and friends. Once the kidd-o's went to bed we all got to spend more time together. All of BD's cousins stayed to hang out, as did my family. It was so much fun, and I think we planned a camping trip for this summer! Can't wait!
Overall it was a HUGE success! I am so happy that things turned out the way they did. I didn't get everything done that I wanted, but it didn't matter. It was so laid back and wonderful. What a great way to celebrate Aidyns life. He is one loved little boy, and I was so happy to celebrate HIM! :)
***Posting more pics soon!***