Friday, March 19, 2010

Birthday sign. Check!

I'm slowly ticking things off my list! With a week to go, I am cutting it close, but things are slowly but surely coming together. Today (during nap time!) I finished Aidyns Birthday sign! Check it out:
Happy:

3rd:

Birthday: I cut every piece out of scrap book paper, and then laminated it. Once I was finished I punched holes and tied them together with yellow string. :)

I think it turned out really cute! Much better then any store bought sign I could have bought. What do you guys think?

Any more ideas?

7 comments:

Brittany said...

You made this?! Girl, you are awesome :-) But have lots of spare time lol. I thought you bought it! So cute & great job :-)

Jess Craig said...

this is great! good job. aidyn is super lucky to have you as his mama.

Elizabeth said...

Oh my! You made this? It looks wonderful!!! Great work!!!! Wonderful job!!

Vanessa said...

wow thats really cute!

Kit Kat said...

WAY better than store bought! Love this. Sometimes you remind me of my mom :) always making the cutest things!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Awesome!!!!

Soccer Balls & Showbiz Calls said...

You did a fabulous job! Great idea to laminate. When I was a teacher I laminated everything.