Friday, March 26, 2010

A bad case of the HORRIBLES!

*LOUD SCREAM INSERTED HERE*

Anything that could go wrong has gone wrong. Here is the list:

1. I have something wrong with my butt. Thats as far as I am going to go. Its gross.. I am best friends with preparation H.. and well GROSS!

2. I got diaherria yesterday. You better believe that was SO much fun. Esp. because of number one! At one point I was on the floor bawling. I was in so much pain.

3. I threw up. I hate throwing up. Gross.

4. I made my self drink pink pepto bismol. (gag) That only made my puke turn pink.

5. I am supposed to be leaving for Iowa for Aidyns Birthday part. :( I don't know if that's going to happen.

6. Aidyns birthday shirt NEVER got in the mail! Which means NO train shirt for his TRAIN Birthday party.... REALLY!?!?! REALLY?!?! ugh!

7. I am not packed. At all. No laundry done!

8. My room is a mess.

9. I didn't make Aidyns cake. I ordered one. (yesterday-even before I got sick!) Does that make me a horrible mother? Oh well, it's better then no cake!

10. I didn't make the train cookies, I was going to hand out at his party.

11. In fact NOTHING is getting done that was supposed to get done.

12. I am feeling better.. but I am scared to eat. I ate soup this morning.. now its a waiting game. Am I gonna crap it out?!

13. I am really hoping things get better, but at this point, I just want to burry myself under mounds of blankets, and disappear.

14. I haven't been able to visit your blogs OR comment. That makes me sad!

15. I just want pizza.


THE END....

I feel a little better now. Just pray! I really don't want to ruin/miss Aidyn's Birthday.

8 comments:

Jess Craig said...

just hang in there! everything is going to turn out fine. as long as aidyn gets presents, it'll be the best birthday ever!

~Tom~ said...

Kids don't remember us for the things we give them. They remember us for the love we shared.

Hope you feel better! Oh and warm baths will help relieve that swelling issue. Trust me.

Blogs said...

Ahhhh...I wish I was there to help because if anyone knows how your feeling it'd be moi. It only lasts a little bit-which seems forever but feel better and sip on ice cubes:) xoxo...Happy B-day to your boy!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Deep breaths. YOu can only control so many things...
I hope you are feeling better. Just eat very picky for a few days. I have had the same issues...the joys of life.
Yes, warm baths help too.

hugs, Suz

Happy birthday to Aidyn.

Slyde said...

gosh, i could go for some pizza right about now too!

sorry you arent feeling well :(

AiringMyLaundry said...

I'm so sorry.

I hope you feel better. I also hate throwing up. I've been known to cry while doing it.

Brittney Galloway said...

I hope you feel better soon and that the party goes well!

Riahli said...

I know you're not feeling sick anymore so I just have to tell you that the way you ended this post made me laugh 'I just want pizza'. Too funny. I hate the pink stuff too, I have to be close to dying to drink that stuff and it always makes me gag. bleck...