Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for these two. My handsome little Aidyn-man who is sick, but still such a lover. I am thankful for medicine that makes his temperature go down. I'm thankful for my brother who came home for lunch and surprised Aidyn with a sprite and some gummy bears (which wont help his tummy, but lifted his spirits). I'm thankful for Riley for cuddling with Aidyn and making him so happy! I'm thankful for the Chipmunk movie which has helped us rest today. I'm thankful for my work for allowing me the time off to take care of him. I'm thankful for days like this that allow us to be together all day long. We love Aidyn-mommy days, even if we are sick!


What are you thankful for?

Thankful Thursday is hosted by Elizabeth. I'd love it if you all played along!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thank you for playing along. You sure are the best!!!! I hope he starts to feel better! Why do the little ones have to get sick...poor thing!!! :-) I am happy he has such a GREAT mommy!!

Lori said...

You have such a beautiful grateful heart. I am thankful for all of these things for you too my dear daughter. Enjoy your cuddle time. Love you to the moon and back. XX

PS I am thankful for being abundantly blessed with children that are so loving, kind, and giving and have hearts of gold.

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is so sweet. I hope tomorrow brings even more things to be thankful for!!!!
Rest Rest Rest.

MrsKraft said...

Hope your little man feels better soon! Nothing cures a tummy ache like the chipmunks and gummy bears!!

Brittney Galloway said...

Aww, that is just SO sweet!