Monday, January 11, 2010

Merry Belated Christmas Aidyn-man!

So as you all know (by my whining) Aidyn wasn't able to be with me on Christmas. Instead he had a lovely white Christmas in Nebraska with his father. I on the other hand got to enjoy the day in sunny-beautiful southern FL. (ahhh) So there was no Christmas morning with my kidd-o. (sad face!)


I have been looking for a gender neutral kitchen for some time. They all seem to be a cartoon character themed, or girly. I know that this is a new age, and boys can wear pink. I get it. Yet I just cant justify buying my son a pink kitchen. I just cant. I'm sorry. So sue me.


Finally this weekend I found one. Its adorable, it classy, and in fact its nicer then our real kitchen! I set it up for him on Saturday night, and Sunday when we came into the living room he went NUTS! Nuts I tell you!


I told him Santa had to make a stop in FL a little late! The first person he called on his pretend phone was Santa to say thank you! With out me even telling him to! :) (I'm raising a VERY polite little boy!) When I asked him how Santa knew he wanted a kitchen he thought for a moment, looked at me, and said "Ohhh the reindeer told him!" HA HA! What a little ham!


We have now spent many hours cooking in the kitchen! He is having a blast cooking for his Grandpa and his uncle! This will be a toy he'll use for many more years! (and maybe future siblings can use it too!) SO glad I was able to find one! Yay!


Check it out:

7 comments:

Midnitefyrfly said...

absolutely LOVE it! It is nicer than my kitchen too! Wish santa would bring me one! haha I am sure he will get tons of enjoyment (and so will you!) out of it!

~Tom~ said...

How awesome! You may have just created the next world famous chef!

You did not "whine" while he was gone. Instead you allowed us the honor of being your shoulder to lean on. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Elizabeth said...

How nice! :-) I bet he is going to love this for a long time!! What a sweet little boy!!

Lori said...

Love it! That was definetly worth what you paid for it.

Riahli said...

Holy smokers that is one of the coolest kitchen sets I have ever seen...where did you find that?

Brittney Galloway said...

That is such a great kitchen! I love toys that don't make noises and allow children to use their imaginations! Perfect!

Busy Bee Suz said...

this is so cute..and I adore how polite he is too! what a sweetie.