Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cuteness of the day:

While Aidyn was taking his bath today his father called. I held the phone up to his ear so he could talk, and this is the cuteness that came out of his mouth:

Aidyn: Daddy you and Papa shoot monsters!

Daddy: Ha ha ha.. Oh ya? What else does daddy shoot?

Aidyn: Big bucks!!

Daddy: That's right! When you get big will you shoot big bucks too?

Aidyn: No! (totally offended!) I'm not getting bigger! No!

Mommy: Yes, Aidyn you're growing up to be a big boy, then you can be a deer hunter too!

Aidyn: No get bigger Mommy. I'm growing smaller! Grandma said I cant get any bigger or I can't sit on her lap! Or Grandma Terry's lap either!!

Mommy and Daddy: Awwwwwwww!!!

Mommy: Baby!! You can't grow smaller, honey!

Aidyn: But Grandma said!

He then pouted out his lower lip until I about died!

How cute can one boy get? I'm serious here people! He is honestly the sweetest hearted boy I know. He says the sweetest things to me! Of course he also has an infatuation with saying the words: Butt, poop, and farts.. and most recently "Caca" (that must be from my Spanish/English speaking best friend)!!!! Just when you think you have an angel on your hands... Caca comes out of his mouth :)

I'm such a lucky mommy! What cute things do your kids say?

5 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

He is so adorable. I used to say Caca as well.
My girls say really cute stuff, like: Can I borrow the car?

SCARY!!!

~Tom~ said...

I guess Grandma will just have to grow a bigger lap!

My kids were forever saying things that had us rolling on the floor. We asked my daughter what she wanted for lunch one day when she was about 3. She replied, "I want F***in Tried Chicken!" It took hours for us to stop laughing so we could tell her it was actually "Kentucky Fried Chicken"

Elizabeth said...

How cute!!!! What a great converstation! :-) Bless his heart!! Enjoy your weekend that lies ahead!!

Lori said...

I love my sweet sweet boy! XX

MrsKraft said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, too! I am from NJ but lived in Miami for a long time before I married the most wonderful man who lived in Missouri. I guess I was destined to be a midwestern girl!
Your little boy is just about the cutest thing!
I'll definitely be back to visit! Stop by my blog anytime, too! I don't have any kids of my own (unless you count 6+ nieces and nephews I would gladly confiscate and about 1200+ students over the past 15 years that call me mom!) but I do have one ferociously disgusting dog that I like to write about!
Have a grea day, and stay warm!