Friday, December 18, 2009

PHOTOS PEOPLE! PHOTOS!!!

UGLY SWEATER PAR-TAY!!!!

Tada... there it is... Well part of it...


Now here is the rest of it.... in a little photo montage. Definitely not the most attractive photos i've ever taken, but thats the point... isn't it?

Here are some of me and my fab-u-lous guests :) Even though MOST of them didn't come prepared wearing their ugly sweaters!





( His Sweatshirt not only lit up.. it played songs when you opened the card.. :)

(My "Krystal face" in the above picture! lmao

FB and ME :) Always take great pictures together!


Ready set...


JUMP!!!!

Whats a party without a little competition? Here was the trophy...


and who won? drum roll please....... DIEGO! :) He took home the big guns, and he was damn proud of it! Thank you Diego for having as much Christmas spirit as me.. :) ILY!


So over all it was a total success. I crawled into bed a little past one, with a smile on my face! This will definitely be a yearly tradition.. .only next time EVERYONE better have on an ugly sweater.. I think that means ROAD TRIP TO MINNESOTA!!!! :)

7 comments:

Riahli said...

That looked like a blast! I think you might have found the PerFect ugly sweater!! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

So cute! My friend just had a couple's shower that was an ugly sweater party!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a total blast!!! Cute cute pics too! Have a great weekend :p

Homemaker Man said...

I can't believe someone came up with a sweater to beat yours. That looked like a lot of fun

Lori said...

How fun! Great job of putting such a fun party together! Looks like everyone had fun. The thing is you can't go anywhere around here without seeing people wearing sweaters or sweatshirts like that for reals. To each their own! :) XX

Busy Bee Suz said...

I would not have let them in without their ugly sweater. But I am harsh like that.
Diego is my new hero...his sweater rocked as well as that trophy!!
You are so cute.
Suz

RileyScott said...

OOh, grandma's xmas sweaters!