Wednesday, December 30, 2009

:)

This is going to be short since I am exhausted and freezing, but I wanted to let you all know that I made it home safely. I have spent the evening eating my mothers home cooking and drinking wine! My best friend (since I was a little girl) came over as well as my brother and his girlfriend. We just finished more wine and a few board games. The love, laughter, good food, and wine are already making this trip so wonderful!!

I am such a lucky girl! Now off to bed so I can manage to pull myself out of bed tomorrow morning! Thanks for the prayers my lovely blogger friends! :)

More to tell tomorrow (Terminal rants, airplane bloopers, and family funnies!! All from today!!!) Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Brittany! I am glad to hear today was a such a great day! Good friends, family and a bit of wine is always a nice mix :)!

~Tom~ said...

Already have that thinned out Florida blood? Suddenly anything below 50 is freezing huh? I am sure it is a drastic difference though. I was in MN a couple years back and it was snowing and this was only September! So, I can only imagine what you are experiencing this week!

I hope you have a Happy New Year and I look forward to more of your writing in 2010!

Busy Bee Suz said...

So glad...enjoy your time with them!

Elizabeth said...

Glad you made it home and to know you are having a wonderful time! you deserve it..... have a wonderful time, it will go by fast!!! I cant believe it is almost 2010... Blessings to you and the new year that lies ahead!!