Tuesday, October 20, 2009

COOKIE (dough) MONSTER!!!

Aidyn made cookies with my step mom and step brother tonight. He was so excited, and hungry! His job was to scoop the batter on to the pans. He did more eating then scooping (I know.. I know salmonella...!) and he wore more then he ate.. :) It was such a fun activity for him. I love that he is making lots of memories with his FL family. I'm making sure to document it all with pictures so he can remember it for years to come (when we have moved back to the midwest!)! Now i'm off to eat some of the finished product, although his fingers scare me more then salmonella! Lets bank on my good immune system and lots of cold milk! Hope you day was full of wonderful (and yummy) memories as well! Happy Tuesday!
Aidyn Mixing the batter, and getting ready to scoop!
He did a pretty good job (with help!)


*update: The cookies were great, little boy germs and all!!!

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

A little cookie dough never killed anyone. :) Fun times!!!

Slyde said...

that picture is freaking priceless!

Lori said...

I just want to kiss my little sweetie! Eating the cookie dough is half the fun! XXOO