Tuesday, September 8, 2009

THE HOME STRETCH!

The home stretch is here! Only three more weeks, and I will have my boog in my arms! I can. not. wait. It feels like forever, but hopefully it'll go by fast. I've kept myself busy, and I don't foresee that changing any time soon. Between my students, my friends, and just life in general time has been going fast. (and slow...when I think about Aidyn.) I can not wait to chew on his cheeks and give him belly kisses! Just to think about his laugh and squeals makes me smile!! EEEE!! YAY!!!!

Can you tell how excited I am.. I literally have tingles through out my entire body. If I ever feel a smidgen of how I feel for my son for another man, I'll know that its love :) Until then I'm sooo lucky that I have a little man that I'm 100% head over heels for!!!! HOPE YOU CAN ALL HELP ME COUNT DOWN!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

awww. I hope the time flies!!

Slyde said...

me too!