Thursday, August 27, 2009

My kid-o's

Who wouldn't be excited about the future, when you look in these faces? I am so lucky that I get to hang out with some of the cutest kids in the world :)!!!! Here are a few of my fav's :)

J-man.. his sense of humor cracks me up (can you tell by the smirk?)

B-man is such a character. Even though he is noisy at nap time, you can't help but LOVE him!

A-Girl is beautiful. She is in my small group, and she is too cute for words. Always sweet, patient, and polite! I can only hope my son is this wonderful when he gets older!
Mr.Fairy is my fashion designing diva! He makes me fabulous every single day! He makes my day a hundred times a day!!! :) He really does say he wants to be a boy fairy...:)



Aren't they insanely adorable? After a few "depressing" posts, I thought my blog was in desperate need of some smiley faces! :)

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Adorable is right. And you are right there helping to mold these little folks into good big folks!!!

Amanda said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))I sa your Blog through your Moms Blog,I like to read new Blogs,dont know how I find them.LOL.I love the pic of theeses kids,I love there smiles.Thanks for posting this.Have a good day.