Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I've come to realize....

1. I've come to realize that my hair:
Is my enemy and my best friend.

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
I really sound like I am from MinneSOOOta

3. I've come to realize that all I really need:
is my family and friends. (and blogging of course!)

4. I've come to realize that I lost:
just about everything. My sanity, my mind, and my ipod. (damn)

5. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
-People make assumptions.
-Aidyn has to leave.
-I have to say goodbye.
-I'm broke. :)

6. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
I laugh a lot.
I think I'm funny.
and I spend too much money.

7. I've come to realize that money:
is never enough.

8. I've come to realize that when I get old:
I will have a rich son or daughter to front the bill.

9. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
stubborn.

10. I've come to realize that the last time I cried:
..I am not even answering this. Who has to "come to realize" this..? Don't you just "know" the last time you cried?! okay I will... last night .

11. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
Isn't that important..

12. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
I wish I could go back to sleep.

13. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:
I get excited . I love me some sleep!

14. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
how two year old should really be asleep right now... and why oh why isn't mine?!

15. I've come to realize that my life:
Is simple, and wonderful.

16. I've come to realize that when I get on blogspot:
I check for comments and new blog posts! :)

17. I've come to realize that today I:
was able to touch lives, get messy, and love on my boy.

18. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
enjoy sleeping. Told you I like to sleep!

19. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
Have to work.

20. I've come to realize that I really want to:
Have a family, be successful, and make people smile!

21. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
--as tortured with boredom as I am!

22. I've come to realize relationships:
Aren't perfect.
Can surprise you.
Aren't necessary.
Have their own timeing.

23. I've come to realize love:
Comes in many forms.

24. I've come to realize my best guy friend:
Is my brother.

25. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s):
Are my rocks.

26. I've come to realize food is:
expensive.

27: I've come to realize that this summer:
is going too fast.

28. I've come to realize heartbreak is:
shitty.

29. I've come to realize that my ex:
gave me my life. (aka Aidyn)

30. I've come to realize that my sister is:
(sisters) are wonderful-unique-and supportive

31. I've come to realize that crying:
Doesn't solve the problem, but damn it feels good!

32. I've come to realize that death:
is a part of life.

33. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
I take lots of vitamin C, get lots of sleep (again with the sleep..but with a reason!), and wash my hands non-stop!

34. I've come to realize when I'm bored:
I blog... duh!


Now it's your turn! What have you come to realize?

0 comments: