Monday, July 27, 2009

Feels like home to me!

We're home!
I haven't done much since I've been home. In fact I've slept more then anything. I was SOO tired. Today is the first day where I don't feel like the walking dead. The lack of sleep, the jet leg, and just the business of leaving has me exhausted. I went to bed at 5pm last night, slept until 9pm, woke for a few hours to play a game with the fam, and then went back to sleep. Slept until 9am and now I feel all rested up. Let the fun begin. Since I don't have the time to get you quite updated, I'll show you the past few days in pictures :) Hope you enjoy:

Aidyn on the plane (looking for thomas the train)


Breakfast of champions!
Finally together after picking us up at the airport!

This pictures beams of happiness! Skipping down the side walk!

Beautiful Minnesota with the MPLS sky line!

I love my niece! Feels so good to hug my girl!

Looking at the water! It was really windy!


The ferry! We all waved to each other! The kids loved this!


Best cousins! (they matched and we didn't even plan it!)


Aidyn loves to kiss! What a romeo!


Favorite cousins :) Kait and Britt!






The crew (minus uncle Jason)!!

So beautiful! I love being home!






Aidyn getting and giving more kisses! Grandma's turn!


Celebrating Grandma's Birthday!!!
Aidyn and his cousin Ray :) big smiles!

Aidyn pulling the wagon! He's so strong!
Everyone loves Auntie Toni!
They love Great Grandma and Grandpa too!!!
I love Grandma's Garden!



There are so many beautiful pictures already! I can't wait to take more pictures and make more memories! Being home is such an awesome feeling. Aidyn has so much fun here, and I dont think the smile has left his face since we made it here! Can't wait! :)

1 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Awww...I loved all these pictures. Looks like a perfect family visit!