Saturday, June 27, 2009

Aidyns first movie!

I took Aidyn to his first movie today! :) We went to UP in 3D! It was a very cute movie, but a little over his head. He got a little antsy during the second half, but for a two year old he did very well! I'm proud of him! :) I give the movie a 5 star rating for adults and a 3.5 star for kids (ie Aidyn) I'm sure he would have been much more happy watching Doodlebops or Sponge Bob, but I'm happy to Broaden his horizon! :) Of course we also took a picture of us in our 3D glasses, but Aidyns were too big, and kept slipping :) Lots of great memories :)

3 comments:

Lori said...

My darlin's look so cute! We loved the movie! Jordan and Neveah were both enamored with being in the movie theater for the first time. They liked the movie...laughed a lot but then got ansy and tired towards the end. I was crying at the ending, and Nevaeh say's really loud, "Mommy why are you crying?"

Busy Bee Suz said...

great picture. It is hard for them at this age to sit...but he did great. I thought the movie was very sweet myself!!

twyla myrin said...

what a handsome little man. oh i love him so much. and i love you!! i can't wait to see you two at the end of the month.