Saturday, March 21, 2009

ex's


Recently my ex boyfriend has started to call me again.


With most of my other ex boyfriends I would ignore the phone call, but with him its different. We've never had a fight. We dont fight. I dont really even know how or why it ended. It just sort of did. We dated the last few months of high school, and it turned casual as I went to college. He was three years older then me and BEAUTIFUL! He had tan skin, dark hair, and a beautiful smile. He looked like a Greek god. Part of me thought I had just made up this perfect creature, in my head. That I had put him up on a pedestal. Then I saw him again a year ago, when he came to visit. I was blown away. He was better then I imagined. Perfect.

Its hard, and easy all at the same time. We text each other daily, and call about once a week. Its nice to find comfort and comraderee with him, but now we live on completely different coasts. He is located in California with the navy. I am so proud of him, and think it was so good for him to get out of MN and explore the world. Now he is, but now we leave thousands of miles away.

Even though we have seen eachother merely once in the last few years, my heart is still so found of him. I still remember him being there for me, after the worst night of my life. When I was 18 years old, I was sexually assaulted. I was devistated. It was the worst thing that has ever, and will ever happen to me. For this I am sure. Even though we had already broken up, the next day he drove over three hours to be with me. He brought me a "courage" lion (thats what I call it) stuffed animal, and some flowers. He held me for the next three days, even calling into work! He was there to wake me up from my night terrors, and to wipe away my tears. He made me feel strong, and safe. In those three days he didnt make a move on me. He didnt even try and kiss me (besides my forehead)! He knew exactly what I needed. He proved to not only be a lover, but a best friend.

I guess for that he'll always have a piece of my heart.

In a month he'll be in FL for training. Even though I am not sure where my heart is pushing me... I do know I am thrilled to see him again. :) I guess i'll update you, if theres anything to update you about! :) For now, you can check out this hot piece of man meat.. enjoy!

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

He is awfully delicious. But really he sounds like a nice guy...a caring friend too.
I would not worry too much about seeing him...just let it be natural. See what happens. You deserve the best...and don't settle for less. :)

Lori said...

Yep, he is a honey. You know I always thought he was a very nice person!